Status: yep

The girl we all want

Crushed...by a car.

On the way to Tiffany's house I tried to start a conversation but she wasn't having it. I guess she didn't like my joke back there.

"Tiffany why was Bridgette so poed?"

She didn't answer so I asked again...and again....and again........and again

She wouldn't answer me so I tried tickling her. It wasn't a very good idea.

She slapped me and growled "Don't fucking touch me right now of I will brake your arms and jam them into an exhaust pipe."

Wow she;s mad "Why are you so poed?"

"Because you fucking tried to embarrass me in front of Juan and Gatline for no fucking reason!"

"Well, why the fuck do you care!? You don't care what people think about you!"

"Doesn't mean you have to embarrass me! It's just stupid and inconsiderate!"

I guess it was kinda mean. But come on, it's not that bad, she just doesn't have her license....or learners permit. And she failed the test.....four times. Okay so it is that bad, but she doesn't have to take it so personally. She never dose. Unless.

"You have a crush on Gatlin.

She freaked out "EW! No fucking way! Did you see his pants? He's never going to be able to have kids! And it's just nasty!"

"okay okay! stop yelling......So, you like Juan?"

"No!"

"Yes you do! If you didn't you would have gone on a rant! You like Juan!"

"So!"

"Aw! That's so cute!"

"Shut up and drive!"

"Tiffany and Juan sitting in a tree k-i-s-s--"

"Shut up! I'm serious! I'm still mad at you!"

"first comes love than comes mari-" I heard a slapping sound and freaked out until I felt my face sting "Holy shit! you slapped me!"

"Yeah I did! Now stop the car and let me out!"

"No fucking way! you're not walking!"

"I said stop the fucking car or I'm jumping out the window!"

"your not jumping out the window."Next thing I knew she had her seat-belt off and was hanging halfway out of the car

"Tiffany!" I grabbed her by the bottom of her pants and swerved trying to pull her back in "Get your ass back in here!"

"Then stop the fucking car and let me get out!"

I puled over and she jumped out the window and started to walk towards her house. I really need to stop that, I know how bad her temper is.

nice going Tori.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to say I love my last commenter. And tell her not to delft her account! I don't like this!
So, I did something that are going to make my readers mad at me. I started to wright the end and I'm almost finished. I let Tiffany(The real one: NeverKnewItAll) read it but that's it. So I have no middle and only part of the beginning. sorry