Status: yep

The girl we all want

Fallowing the enemy

I don't know what possessed me to do this or why I thought it was a good idea but after Tiffany lest I fallowed Juan into Wallmart. Now I know it sounds like a creeper move and that was just some freaky stalker, but if I was going to somehow get Tiffany I was going to have to...adjust myself.

He doesn't pay to much attention to his surrounding is you ask me. i was there whenever he stopped and he didn't realize it until he stopped to look at some CDs. What if a guy was fallowing Tiffany? What if he grabbed her and rapper her? He wouldn't know because he was too busy singing papa roach!

And what's with all this junk in his bag! Candy, waffles, and chocolate syrup? He'll be to fat to catch anyone if they decided they wanted to kidnap her! He's going to get her killed! And crush her if they ever have sex.

Ew. I wiped the thought from my memory and vowed to never think about it again. It's never going to happen so there's no need to worry. It's just Juan.

But I admit, I probably could have done that a little more....discreetly. And nicely. But I don't like to be lice to competition.
♠ ♠ ♠
My brother wont talk to me. It's been three weeks and he still wont talk to me
But he stabbed the waffles I got him and my pillow.
I'm sorry Sand!
This is my self pity chapter (even tho it has nothing to do with self pity)