Status: Starting

A New Chance

Chapter 1

When Daddy took me out, I saw him for the first time. I was gasping hard, but eventually it became easier to breathe; that's when I noticed my suprised father.
Hello, Father.
The outside was cold.My father wrapped a blanket around me. My eyes tried to take in everything. He had messy yellowish brown hair that was almost playfully messy . I liked his wide golden eyes.
" Bella, look at your youngest daughter." That caught my attention. There was Mommy holding my big sister. " Renesmee and Esmabeth," she said smiling. Sweat and blood covered her, but she was still so beautiful. My parents loved me. Mommy smiled at me.
Suddenly, I heard her gasp. My sister had just bitten her. Both of us were hurried out the room and I cried a little. Why'd we have to go? They began feeding us before I noticed my burning throat.
My eyes stayed on my carrier's. They were golden like Daddy's but with short black hair that stood like an angels. I had an Auntie too. My Auntie. "Rose, she's so pretty. I love her beautiful emerald eyes. Just like Edward's were when he was human." The angel with dark hair's voice was so calming. Instantly, Auntie rocked me softly. She was walking away with me, her smile never fading. I loved her too.
She carried me into the kitchen and gently placed me in the sink. She rinsed me off, washing the blood away. The water was warm, similar the place where I came from. I helped her dry me off and felt my hair itch. Auntie Alice caught my hand and kissed it. I smiled at the feeling.
Grandpa measured us while Nana looked at us both. Everyone was so beautiful. There were two people missing from our family and that was our Mommy and Daddy. Renesmee and I looked at each other and she touched my face. A picture of our mother with pretty brown eyes flashed in my mind. Mom[7] face came closer and I saw it get younger. It finally turned into my face.[8]
I grabbed Renesmee’s hand without thinking and our minds instantly connected. It was like I was absorbing her gift. I reflected the image back onto my sister, closing in on Mom's eyes. We noded to each other in silent understanding. Soon, Grandpa Carlisle was done with his examination and we were laid down and changed into pajamas.
'Nessie' stayed near me in the crib. When I lay down, her pale hand rested on my blue[10] bodysuit as if everyone had expected a boy. Her suit was pink and it emphasized her red cheeks. We nestled close to one another and listened to each other’s heartbeats. The rhythmic beats caused my eyes to droop with each passing second. Renesmee snored lightly still holding my hand tight. When I finally closed my eyes, images of my loving family appeared beneath my eyelids.
A heavy sigh escaped from my lips as I drifted off to sleep with pleasant thoughts of my parents swirled in my mind.

________________________________

________________________________

I woke up feeling uncomfortable. The suit was tight then and so was Renesmee’s and she whined in her discomfort. Seconds passed before my blonde Auntie appeared. She took off the suit and pulled me into a green jumper with a white undershirt. It felt nice when Auntie Rose brushed my hair. It wasn't bronze like Ness's and Daddy's , but a combination of Mom's and his. My hair was already thicker and a third of an inch longer. It was naturally a casual curl mess and a darker bronze. The shade resembled almost an black color, but with bronze streaks throughout.
Slowly, I tied the green ribbon. Grandpa came and measured us again. "Nessie's growth is slowing, but Beth's is increasing. It isn't natural," he muttered. My green eyes were searching for my parents. Just as before, they were nowhere to be found.
"Where's Mom and dad?" I asked staring at Nessie. She shrugged absentmindedly, but was worried too. Everyone stared at me and I jumped out of Alice’s arms. I wanted to see my parents today; everything else could wait.
They watched intently as I listened to the multiple heartbeats, the one upstairs decidedly stronger. Uncle Jasper picked me up before I could reach the stairs. He held me awkwardly on his back. My grip was slipping fast. Suddenly, Alice caught me.
"This is how you hold a baby," she instructed, crossing her arms against her chest. Alice put me on the carpet next to Ness. She was playing with that weird guy with black eyes. He scared me. I scooted away ignoring everyone watching.
My stomach rumbled and I watched Renesmee bite the weird guy, someone had too. He was just too big. Grandpa tried to give us this nasty white stuff. I took one sip and spit it out. Nasty. Nessie nodded and spit it out too.
Grandpa wiped it up and said we could see Daddy.
I couldn't wait.

________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.