Status: im in the zone for this one....active

Love Is Like a Melody

Love is Family and Friends

I pushed harder and harder toward the ending of the room.

"AVERY!!! COME ON!! DON'T LOOK DOWN!! AND DON'T DROP YOUR HEELS ON YOUR PICK UPS!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO CROSS OVER!! SLAP YOUR TOE!!" My dance instructor, Tye, yelled at me.

This is a moment that reminds me why I hate tap. Don't get me wrong. Tye is really funny and fun but when I don't get something right over and over, he goes all hard core on me.

As I finally reach the other side of the room, my best friend, Addie, looked at me. "Your first 5 ones were great, but the others sucked." She said.

I laughed. "Thanks." She laughed with me. "But sometimes I feel like I'm not getting the pick up on my right toe. Please help?" I asked.

She sighed patiently and explained it over again. I love her to death. She's a way better dancer than I am and sometimes my jealousy gets the better of me. But we are still best friends. And we are complete opposites. I'm more flexible on my left and she's more flexible on her right. She spins better left and I spin better on my right.

We are also opposites in looks and personalities too. She has pretty brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. She hates make-up and loves tap and ballet. She’s really out going and has perfect grace.

I have dark brown hair and my eyes change colors to my mood. Its so freaky. When I'm happy my eyes are a light blue with a dark blue ring around. When I'm in love or feel like I'm being loved, there a deep chocolate brown eyes. When I'm mad or jealous they are green. When I'm sad or confused there hazel. Freaky, huh? I love make up, and I love hip hop and jazz. Tap is sorta iffy. And I suck at ballet. But I'm still on Team. That means you travel around and compete with your dance team. Its really advanced stuff, a lot of money, and takes up all of your time. I'm very clumsy, but not near as clumsy as my twin, Bella.

When class got over I looked at the clock to see its around 10:00 pm. I sighed. One time before competition, Veronica, the person who owns this dance studio, made us stay up until 1:00 am, on a school night. We take dancing very serious.

I jumped in my Mercedes Benz and drove home. I do not have patience with slow cars. I like them fast, baby!

When I looked around for my cell phone at a stop light with humungo traffic in front of me, I called home to tell them I'm gonna be late.

"Hello?" Phil's voice came in.

"Hey Phil. I'm gonna be late. There's a lot of traffic. Please tell mom." I said.

"Will do Ms. Avery. See you at home." Phil said with a smile.

"Thanks Phil. See you at home.” I replied before hanging up. Phil was pretty cool. He’s like my second dad. But he’ll never replace Charlie. My dad is awesome. Always been there for me. When Bella moved with him 2 weeks ago, he offered for me to go with him but I declined. I’m not ready to give up the sun. Or my dancing.

I looked over at my windshield and saw a picture of me and Bella when we were 7. We made mud pies and managed to get it all over us. I smiled. Well since I’m stuck in a traffic jam might as well take a little walk down memory lane. I dug through my purse and finally saw what I was looking for, my mini photo album. I flipped through the pages and smiled.

There was me and Bella when we were babies. Newborns. There was me and Bella at age 2 after playing with Mom’s makeup. There was me and Bella at age 3 after just eating barbeque ribs. I laughed at the one. Then at age 4, we were on Santa’s lap. At age 5 it was of me and Bella with our Easter dresses on and little white purses. Then there was a picture of me and Bella with our dad watching the game at age 6. At age 7 there was a picture of us with Mickey Mouse at Disney World. At age 8 there was a picture of me and Bella at a Arizona Cardinal football game. At age 9 there was a picture of me and Bella dressed up as a vampire and werewolf for Halloween. She was the vampire and I was the werewolf. At age 10 there was a picture of me and Bella at the lake. Bella was about to be pushed in by Jacob Black, our Dad’s friend’s son. I was sitting on the deck pouting and wet because I was already pushed in. At age 11 there was a picture of me and Bella at our birthday party, Laser Tag. We were such tomboys growing up. At age 12, there was a picture of me tanning in a bikini and Bella about to jump in the water in a one piece. At age 13 there was a picture of us with our sunglasses , in the car on our way to Forks. Then at age 14 there was a picture of us opening birthday presents and getting Victoria’s Secret P.J.’s. Me looking excited, and Bella looking embarrassed. At age 15 there was a picture of me and Bella with our dad in California. At age 16 there was a picture of us driving our Mom’s car. At age 17 a picture of me and Bella laughing.

I smiled at all the memories. I miss her so much. When I get home I’ll call her.

My phone started to ring:

“Down like she supposed to be, she just got down low for me,
Down like her temperature cause to me she’s zero degrees,
She’s cold, over freeze, I got that girl from overseas,
She’s my Miss America Now can I be her soldier please,
I’m fighting for this girl on the battlefield of love,
She got me looking like baby cupid sending arrows from above,
Don’t you ever leave the side of me, indefinitely not probably
And honestly I’m down like the economy”

When I finally found my phone and looked at the screen.

Bella.

I chuckled while answering, “Hey”

“What’s so funny?” She asked.

“I was just going to call you.” I said.

“Ha! They don’t call us twins for nothing, sis.” Bella replied.

“I know right? So what are you doing?” I asked.

“Nothing. Just homework, and I figured that they let you out of dance already and decided to call.” Bella said.

“Made any friends?” I asked.

All of a sudden her voice got nervous. “Yeah. There’s Mike, Angela, Jessica, Eric, and oh-”

“Alright. Who is he?” I asked going in detective mode.

“I don’t know you are talking about.” She said trying to lie.

“You suck at lying. Now tell me.” I said.

“Ok. There’s this guy and he’s giving me mixed signals. You know? Like he’s bipolar. One moment he’s super nice then he’s all rude or mean, then he’s all mysterious and makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe this is all in my head-”

I cut her off. “Wow. Sounds like quite a guy. I have to meet him.”

“Whatever. He’s so weird sometimes. And my friend’s do not like him. Maybe because 3 out of 5 of my friends like me-”

I cut her off again. “This is news to me. You seem very popular there.” I observed.

“Yeah. Tyler, Mike, and Eric do. Its really annoying sometimes though.” She said, being all huffy.

“Well, I’m coming up there in a few days. We have a dance competition in Seattle. So I’m so going there and meeting all of your friends. The competition is for like a day but since its break, I’ll stay for 2 weeks at your house.” I said. I planned this for awhile now.

“Oh my God!” She gushed, “You have to move in. I mean Charlie is gone sometimes, and I need company. Please, Avery, pretty please????!!!!”

This took me by surprise. I mean I’ll have to quit Team. And say goodbye to Addie. “I’ll think about it.” I said.

“Really?! Think very hard!” She said.

I burst out in laughter. “You got it. I gotta go. Traffic cleared up and I have to drive.” I said.

“Ok. Bye love you.”

“Love you too, Bells.” I said.

When we hung up and I drove home. “Hey Mom!” I said.

“Hey sweetie. How was practice?” She asked.

“Hard. But I talked to Bella on the way home.” I said, biting my lip.

“Really? What’d she say?”

“She offered me to move in.” I said.

“That’s great! I mean Phil is traveling a lot. And you’ll be all lonely. You should so go!” My Mom said.

“Ok. I told Bella I would consider it.” I said.

“You should so go. Your Dad wants to see you too.” She said being very persuasive.

“Alright. I’ll do it. I’ll quit Team after the competition and start to live at Dad’s.” I said happy. I know my eyes are blue.

“Good. You better start packing.” My mom said with a smile.

I went upstairs and dialed Bella’s number. “Hey Bella…….I’m fine………Are there any dance studios in Forks?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so i decided that I'm gonna put 2009/2010 stuff in there. I know the book twilight was made around 2005. But i decided it would be easier this way.

comments are alyas appricieated!!