Status: im in the zone for this one....active

Love Is Like a Melody

Love Is Moving

Edward’s P.O.V.

"Hey Bella." I heard Avery greeted as they got into Avery’s Mercedes, which is a really nice car. They were waiting for me getting back but little did they know I was hiding to hear what they have to say.

"Hey, Dad dropped us off so we have to ride with you." Bella said.

"Fine by me. So Dad met Edward?" Avery asked.

"Yeah he likes him....so far." Bella said.

"Ha ha. Dad hated Bret." Avery said. I hate Bret too. He said really rude stuff during the dance but only I know because of my good hearing.

"Yeah how are you and him?" Bella asked. Bella knows I am a vampire but I couldn’t tell her what Bret said. I was too mad.

"We aren't together anymore. He basically broke up with me during our Apologize dance saying that he was going to have sex with every girl in the town when I'm gone, then he said I was useless." Avery said.

"Did you guys have...you know?" Bella asked, curiosity getting the better of her.

"Nope. We got really close one time but I stopped him. He got so mad he didn't talk to me for a week, what a jack-ass.” Avery said, mad about the memory.
I decided it’s time to walk in.

"Ladies, I‘m back." I said.

"Where were you?" Avery asked with a smile.

"Restroom, so what were you guys talking about?" I asked with a smirk like I already knew.

"Nothing really just Forks," Avery lied easily.

Now this made me surprised. She lied so easily and fluently, that if I didn’t know the truth, I would have believed her.

Bella yawned. “Hey guys, I’m really tired so I call back seat.”

“Ok, I am driving.” I said.

“What?” Edward protested.

“Don’t worry, I like to go fast.” I said and winked. Edward gave me a high five. His hand was really cold and hard as rock. But didn’t bother me.

“Guys, please don’t crash the car. Goodnight.” Bella yawned and was out like a light.

I grinned and looked at Edward, “How fast do you wanna go?” I said excitedly.

“How much can it can go to?” He asked matching my tone.

“320. Oh my gosh, one time I went 290 with one of my best friends, Addie. She’s like Bella though. ’Don’t go so fast! You’ll crash or get pulled over!’” I said mocking Addison.

“I haven’t done either of those things. One time I got in a crash with my old car but it wasn’t even my fault. It was a old Mexican dude trying to steal money from me. But anyway, my dad was all like be a safe driver and go the speed limit. The speed limit is too slow though. My grandma drives faster. Oh I’m sorry. I should shut up now, I am kind of a rambler. I’ll keep going and never stop.” I said.

“No no no. I find you fascinating.” He said.

I blushed and turned the key in the ignition. “So how fast do you want to go?” I asked.

“Why don’t we start off at a nice limit like 90.” He said.

I huffed. “I hate going slow…” I muttered and started to drive.

He smiled and looked at the road.

“I hope you don’t mind but I love the top down. I rather be cold then warm. I actually prefer the cold. I love it. Summer is ok but I love the snow. One time I went in the middle of a blizzard at New York in shorts in a tank top. Didn’t feel cold. Can I feel your hand? When you high-fived me it was cold. I love the cold.” I said.

“You do?” He asked surprised.

“Yeah. You are probably surprised because Bella hates the cold. She loves warmth. And I have lived in only warm places. I have heard Forks is cold. I am going to love Forks. I have a feeling.” I said.

He chuckled. He looked at me and then I looked at him, “Keep your eyes on the road!” He scolded,

I scoffed. “I am a good driver, ok? I love driving especially fast. But you want to go so slow.” I said.

He smiled and when he looked away I put more pressure on the gas peddle.

“I saw that.” He said.

“Whatever. So has my sister got in an accident yet? Or trouble?” I asked.

“Well, she’s fallen…a lot. Then she almost got hit by a car. But I saved her and she wasn’t hurt. Then she almost got raped by some low lives. I saved her too.”

“Well, I’m glad you are there for her. I usually have to save her or help her. I am clumsy but not as clumsy. I just sometimes trip over my feet. But never broken a bone. Not one.” I said.

“Interesting.” He said with a smile.

“Now tell me more about yourself. Any siblings?” I asked.

“Yes. My mother Esme, my father Carlisle, he’s a doctor. Then my sister Alice who I am the closest too. Then there is Rosalie, she’s selfish. Then my two brothers, Jasper and Emmett.” He said.

“Favorite color?”
“Blue. Yours?” Edward asked.

“I love all colors. I don’t want one to feel left out. You have pretty eyes. Ok this might be a weird question, but what color are my eyes right now?” I said.

“They are a very pretty light blue with a dark ring around. They are very beautiful.” He said in a very sexy voice. Oh God. Am I falling for him?

“Thanks. I really love yours. Topaz is an awesome color.” I said, trying to do a little bit of flirting but he won’t notice. "The reason I asked what color my eyes are because they change colors depending on my mood. Green is jealousy and anger. Hazel is sad and confused. Happy is light blue with a dark blue ring around. And when I feel loved or I love someone, they are brown. But not just any brown, Bella brown, I love her eyes." I explained.

“Wow, that is really cool. You dance very well.” Edward said, still in that tone that makes me want to pass out.

“Thanks. What’s your favorite dance.” I asked.

“I liked all of them, especially Locomotion.” He said.

I laughed and I saw Bella stir.

“So are you and Bella going out?” I asked.

“Yeah. In a way. We haven’t even been on a date yet, though. But I like her and she likes me.” Edward said.

“That’s good.” I said, but really I was kind of disappointed. But I’ll get over it.

“So, how many boyfriends you have had?” Edward asked.

“Well at Phoenix I had my boyfriend named Grant. He was my boyfriend up until 8th grade. He was cute. Then there was Bret when we moved to Jacksonville when I was a freshman. I thought I really loved him, but I was wrong he’s just a jerk that wants to have sex.” I said with a disgusted eye roll.

“Well, what about you? How many girlfriends have you had?” I asked.

“Just one. Bella.” He said smiling.

“Really?!” That took me by surprise because he is so charming, nice, smart, and hot. The whole package.

“Yeah. So how about favorite books?” He asked me.

“Well I love any book. Give it to me and I’ll read it. I have been big on fantasy lately. A book I have been reading now is After Dark. It’s about a vampire falling in love with a normal girl. It’s soooo good.” I said. I saw him tense up at the word vampire.

“How about any activities?” Edward asked.

“I dance, obviously. I used to do gymnastics too. But I still like to do tricks. I act. Love doing drama. I also play the piano. But not well. And I write. You?” I asked.

“I like to run, play baseball, and I love the piano.”

“Oh my gosh, really? I left my baby grand at home, so I will have to go to your house and play. Hope you don’t mind.” I said.

We were talking and about 20 minutes later I pulled into Forks, because of my fast driving. I went at the speed limit because I didn’t want dad to complain.

“Wow this town is small.” I said.

Edward chuckled. “And green.” I added.

“Yes, that’s what your sister says.” Edward said.

“Oh God, I bet she hates this town.” I said.

“Very much. What about you?” Edward asked.

“No! I think it’s cute. It’s not a town I would love to live in for the rest of my life, but a nice town to grow up in.” I said as I pulled in to my dad’s house. “He hasn’t changed at all.” I said.

I turned around to see Bella zonked out. “Bella! Wake up. We are home!” I said very happy.

“Fine…agh…” Bella groaned and got out of the car. “Edward, help her get her bags and settled, I am going to bed. Goodnight.” She said and went into the house.

“She’s really tired.” I observed.

“Yeah today has been a nice day for her. I took her to a special place and introduced her to my family. Tomorrow we are all going to see a movie. You want to come?” He asked with a nice polite smile.

“Sure, that sounds nice. It would be cool to meet some friends.” I said.

“So you can carry those 3 suitcases and I’ll carry my big bag and one suitcase. Hold on, I’ll get dad.” I said looking at my huge baggage.

I walked on the front door and saw Charlie on the couch eating a slice of pizza, drinking a beer, and watching the game. Nothing new.

“DADDY!” I said and he stood up and hugged me.

“I’ve missed you so much!” I said in his shoulder.

“I missed you too Ave. Look how much you grown! You are so tan! Hope you don’t turn pale, you look absolutely beautiful.” Charlie gushed.

“Thanks. Can you help Edward and me with my bags? They are heavy and there is lots of them.” I said.

“Sure. Have you met Edward? Nice boy.” Charlie said.

“Dad approves? Shocker. You hated Bret.” I said.

“He only wanted one thing. And that was to get in to your pants. I knew that from the first time he ever looked at you.” Charlie grumbled.

“Well, you ended up right. He is a big loser.” I said.

“Don’t worry. You’ll find good quality men in Forks, or maybe even La Push.” Charlie said.

I snorted. “Yeah right. Let’s go outside.” I said.

We stepped outside and saw Edward gather 3 random suitcases and manage to walk towards us.

“Dad you can grab that suitcase and that box.” I said.

“Oh Lord, what is in these? Rocks?” Charlie heaved.

“No actually the suitcase is half full of shoes and underwear, and the box is full of pillows.” I said, laughing. Edward chuckled.

“Oh, yeah what’s in Edward’s suitcases?” Charlie grumbled.

“My heavy crap, and all my clothes.” I said.

“Whatever.” Charlie said and started to walk upstairs.

I grabbed another outfit full of clothes, and then my big bag that has my cell phone, digital camera, iPod, lap top, and chargers.

When I walked upstairs I saw my room. It was purple and Bella and I had matching comforters. I had a bulletin board above me, and a rocking chair right next to my bed and a purple beanie chair. The only thing that changed is that they added another bed and took out the desk. Normally when we were little, we just shared a bed but now that we are older, we needed two beds. Next to my bed I saw Bella fast asleep in some….interesting looking sweats and hair pulled up in a messy ponytail.

“Ok guys, 5 more boxes and 2 more suitcases. Who’s game?” I said.

“I’ll get 3 boxes.” Edward said.

“I’ll take 1 box and 1 suitcase.” Charlie said.

“Ok. GO GO GO!” I exclaimed.

We all got downstairs and I got my suitcase and box. When we got back upstairs I looked at the clock, 7:30.

“Ok, so Avery and Edward can unpack and when you guys are done, you can come downstairs for dinner.” Charlie said.

I looked at Edward, “That’s ok with me.” He nodded and he tore open a box full of books.

“Where do you want these?” Edward asked.

I pointed at the book shelf that was kinda big. “There, I’ll alphabetize it later,” I said as I unpacked my clothing.

“This closet is too small. What am I going to do?” I said, obviously freaking out.

“Ha, you are just like my sister. Her closet is huge, and she still thinks it’s not enough.” Edward said unpacking a load of books.

“Well, I’m not that obsessed with clothes, but I do have a lot. I guess I’m just gonna have to use a bunch of drawers.” I said.

I sorted clothing in the 4 seasons, Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer. I folded the Fall and Summer clothing, and put them in tubs and slid them underneath the bed. Then I folded the Spring clothing and put them in drawers, while I hung up my winter clothing.

Once that was done, I got in my boxes of accessories. I put all my jewelry in my jewelry box, which I sat on top of my dresser.

“Hey, where do you want your shoes?” Edward said holding up the two boxes full of shoes.

“You can put them in the bottom of the closet, make sure they are a pair, and color code them, to the rainbow colors then go to neutral colors. Brown, Black, Grey, and White.” I said trying to be difficult.

“Yes Ma’m. You are very OCD-ish.” Edward said, getting to work.

“Not near as bad as Bella is.” I said laughing.

I got my lap top out and got Bella’s out too. “I got Bella a lap top. I felt bad the computer had to move out of the room, so I bought her one. She’s gonna kill me.” I said.

“Why?” Edward asked.

“Bella HATES gifts. I happen to love them, but she despises them. She’s a weirdo.” I said and got done with my boxes.

Edward was almost done with my shoes, so I started hanging up pictures of my friends, mostly of Addie. Then I came across 7 pictures of Bret.

“Hey Edward, do you want to see a ceremony?” I asked.

“For what?” He asked, looking at me.

“For breaking up and moving on.” I said waving the pictures.

He grinned at me and pulled out a lighter. I grinned back.

I got an empty box and we gathered around it. I pulled out the first picture, it was just him.

He lit it and I watched it melt into ash, and I dropped it. The next pic is me hugging him and the teddy bear he won for me at a fair.

“I hate that photo.” I said watching it burn.

We went through the next 4 photos until we came across the last photo. It was him kissing my cheek and me in short shorts and a skimpy tank top, I looked like a slut, but still good that a regular guy would love.

I saw Edward’s eyes grow wide as he stared at the photo, I rolled my eyes and grabbed the lighter and lit it. It felt good.

After I dumped the ash out the window, I gave Edward a big hug. “Thank you so much!” I said.

He hugged back and said, “No problem.”

“Are you going to eat pizza, or are you going to leave?” I asked going downstairs.

“I should probably leave. My family might need me.” Edward said.

“Bye.” I waved and he was out the door. I got a piece of pizza and got a can of Dr. Pepper. I swear Dr. Pepper is my drug.

I went upstairs and ate. When I was done I threw my trash away and went to bed.

I may be crazy but I felt watched when I slept that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this might suck...
but you guys don't comment......psh losers
jk
anyway i have 4 suscribers, and 0 comments
my goal is to get one more suscriber and at least one comment.
hope u love it
this story will pick up soon
i promise.
Love ya!!!
xoxoxo
Aubrey <3