Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

Moving. New Freinds, New Life.

Why me? I thought. I was being forced to move with my family, yet again. We've moved four times this year, and that was sad considering it was only September.

Let's just put it this way, I've been to California, New Mexico, and New York in these past seven months.

As horrible as it was, it seemed that as soon as I got to be myself around people (trust me that took awhile), made some friends, we would have to move again.

I am about 5'5, light skin toned, brown eyes, and brown hair that fell halfway down my back in a layered style.

It was hard for me to find friends since I liked things most other girls didn't. Things weren't made any easier as I was pretty quiet.

I love music. Bands like Blink 182, New Found Glory, and such, but those two were my favorites. Most girls I met didn't like that.

That's why I never liked to move, 'cause it took forever just to find someone with similar tastes, and when I finally did we had to leave.

But why? And to Maryland of all places? And just when I thought everything was going good...

"Raine, we're here." called mom. That was her nickname for me, my real is Miranda.

"Oh...wow..." I replied as I got out of the car, my eyes growing wide.

I looked upon the two story house my parents bought. It was painted a light yellow with white shutters. There was a good sized porch, with a porch swing on it too. The front yard was a good size with flowers of various colors, and a few big trees,two of which had a hammock attatched. This was by far the best looking house I've ever seen.

I began taking some of my bags down to the house as i heard laughter. I looked over to see two boys laughing like they were having the time of their life.

One had jet black hair with a streak of blonde down the middle, he was tall and lanky. The other had brown disheveled hair, about the same height,and was easily the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen.

The one with skunk hair took notice of me, nudged the other boy, and nodded my way. They both smiled and waved a 'hi' to me. I did the same.

Maybe this wouldn't suck so much after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are appreciated. i would like some feed back before i continue with this story. :) -Miranda