Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

You Never Cease To Amaze Me

Alex P.O.V.

I saw Brandon taking a very drunken looking Raine by the hand past me and into a room way down the hall, closing the door behind him.

Just when i think he's gonna leave, he shows up again.

That's because he likes her you dumbfuck.

Well I knew that.

Right did you also know that she could like him too?

And maybe that's what i'm so afraid of...

Doing what I thought was best I detatched myself from Sophia and went to go find Raine.

It took me about ten minutes before I found the right door. I was sure this had to be the right room.

I opened the door loudly and sure enough, there was Brandon leaning over Raine, attatched at the lips for dear life.

They both jumped at the sound, Raine looking at me with wide eyes, though she was pretty much drunk senseless. He on the other hand just smirked evily at me as though to say 'yeah you wish this were you'.

God I hate him

"Get the fuck off of her!" I nearly shouted at him.

"Why? What if this is what she wants?"

She pushed him gently and stood up walking past him and me to Jack who suddenly appeared standing in the door way.

"What is going on here?" He asked confused.

"I'll tell you later. Just take her to the car." I said and threw him my keys.

He nodded and walked away with her.

"You know fucking well that you're no good for her."

He sneered, "Oh and who is? You?"

"Excuse me, what?"

"You heard me. You, the guy who is so egotistic so damn cocky, so freaking arrogant that he won't do anything about a girl he likes because there are plenty more girls around who would just about die to get in your pants? Yeah you're so much better."

"You don't know shit about me."

"Oh don't I?" He was walking past when I heard him mumble, "Fucking womanizer."

I had enough. I pulled him back by the collar and punched him right in the nose. He fell back slightly but stood up quickly, about lunge at me.

He shouted at me "You better run bitch!"

You didn't need to tell me twice. I booked it out of there like there was no tomorrow.

Running past people, pushing some over, finally I got to the car and got in quickly driving away as it was already started.

"Dude why the hell was Brandon chasing after you with a bloody nose?" Jack asked. "And what happened when I found you?"

"He's chasing after me because I punched him in the face," I looked at him out of the corner of my eye as I was driving." And well when you found me was when I found them."

He looked a little confused at the last part. I swear Jack can be so blonde sometimes

I sighed. "He was making out with Raine on the bed."

He looked about ready to give birth to a baby dinosaur.

"What-and-huh-and...what the fuck?" He tripped over his words.

"Yeah I know, and as you can tell she's not exactly sober."

"What a douche."

"I know."

I drove to Jack's and dropped him off. Seeing as her parents always seemed to be gone, I took her home with me.

I walked inside helping to hold Raine up, and began walking up the stairs to my room.

"Alexander is that you?" My mother called, as she came walking up the corner.

"Yeah."

She looked at Raine.

"Did Raine have enough to drink?" She chuckled. My mom absolutely adored Raine, somehow ever since the first time she came to my house for practice or whatever silly reason, something between them just clicked.

I chuckled lightly. Raine was trying to lick the tip of her nose looking cross eyed as she did so. "Yeah, her parents are gone so I figured I'd bring her here so she won't get in more trouble."

"Thats fine." She smiled, "Good night Alexander." She walked away.

I continued up the steps to my room and opened the door to it.

She flopped on the bed looking at me goofily.

I went to the bathroom to change into some shorts and a t-shirt. I came back to find her sitting there bouncing up and down.

"Raine are you tired?" I asked lying on the bed myself.

"Mhm." She said. and pulled herself up eyelevel to me.

"Goodnight Raine-bow."

She snuggled into my chest and stroked my hair groggily. "Goodnight Alex...Pretty pretty Alex."

I laughed.

How can she never cease to amaze me?
♠ ♠ ♠
another chapter. :] thanks to you all who subscribed it makes me feel special. speaking of special, go check out justsaywhen her story is totally kick ass. go love her :]