Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

Forget Alice, I'm The One in Wonderland

As we were about to get tickets a thought struck my mind.

We're just here as friends right?

I suppose, but even after everything that happened?

Well remember? I'm not supposed to remember what happened!

But that counts for something, he wasn't drunk, so he wanted to kiss you.

Yeah...but...God do you have to have an answer for everything?

Hey it's mah job. Now you know how it feels.

The woman's voice pulled me from my thoughts.

"Two tickets to 'Alice In Wonderland'." She smiled a fake 'i hate my job' smile, "Please come again."

We walked to theater number thirteen, went inside, and took our seats.

A few minutes later as everyone trickled in the previews started, and the room went dark.

I tried to concentrate on the movie, but I couldn't stop thinking about how close we were sitting together. My mind just wouldn't stop thinking about that, although I never felt that electric current that was there for me and Alex....and I wondered why. I mean I think Brandon is pretty great but he's no Alex...and maybe thats the problem. I suppressed that thought as I felt him move his arm around my shoulders.

I was shocked honestly, I have no idea what to do in this situation. I have no experience in this, and I don't want to lead him on because I like him but....I don' t know.....

I settled for leaving it be and sitting there like nothing was wrong.

The movie was alright, not really as great as the original, but hey most movies never are.

We walked back out to his car and our hands bumped into each other. Although nothing spectacular shot through me I did get those butterflies.

He took my hand and I let him.

We got in the car and as he drove back, he stayed there holding my hand.

As we got to my house he walked me up to the front door and stopped there so he could talk.

"I had a good time with you tonight." he said softly, smiling lightly.

I smiled back, "Me too."

"I never told you but, happy eighteenth."

I smiled wider, "Thank you."

He looked at me intently trying to decide something. "Can I give you something?" He said just as softly. It seemed we were very close and I wondered how that happened, our bodies almost pressed together.

"Sure."

"Okay....close your eyes."

I did as I was told.

And then his lips were on mine. Not in the same way they were that other night. More in a way that said he cared. But this isn't right I thought to myself. He pulled away-the kiss being nothing more than just a peck on the lips, but softer and more tender.

He smiled and so did I slightly. His arms were around my waist.

"Brandon....I think this is just too....fast and I need some time to think...."

His smile didn't fade, "Thats totally fine." He stepped away from me slightly.

"Okay well...I guess I'll see you Monday?"

He nodded.

"Well, bye."

I said as he walked back to his car and got in to drive off.

I went inside the house and leaned against the door, I was in deep and confused and I knew it.

I walked into the kitchen noticing that my parents were gone and left a note.

Raine,

We are so sorry, you know buisness calls, and we cant do anything but follow our orders. Hopefully you aren't terribly mad at us. Imean what can we do?

~All our love,
your mother and father

P.S. We are very sorry. I hope we can make it up to you.


A tear escaped my eye and I heard some foot steps. I looked up, not bothering to stop the tears from escaping.

Alex stepped out of the shadow, and quietly came over to me.

I let the tears flow and he just hugged me to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i take forever. :/ Oh and i need you guys' opinion and feed back. Am i overdoing this just a bit much? If you know what i mean please comment or send me a message something please. And well if you don't know what i mean, then my question was redundant. :)