Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

How Can Something as Simple as this Manage to Mean So Much to Me?

I clutched myself to him, shaking with each sob.

"They don't give a crap...nobody does!" I said quietly shouting.

He rubbed my back softly. "Thats not true. I care." He told me softly.

I sniffled. "Yeah....but how do I know I know you really do?"

He pulled back to look me in the eyes, leaning his forehead against mine. "I'm here aren't I?"

I smiled slightly. "I suppose you are."

He wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"Can you try to smile?" He asked me still speaking quietly.

I gave it my best attempt. "I-I don't get it? Do they not love me? Do they not care? Do I mean nothing to them?"

"Of course you mean something to them. They might just not know how much this hurts you....and even so, they shouldn't be doing this anyways. This is just fucked up."

"You know, you don't have to put up with me. You can go do something better. You don't have to waste your time on me...." In truth I think he is really too good for me.

"You think I'm wasting my time?" he asked shocked.

I nodded.

"And you think I would rather be anywhere else?"

"Yes..."

"Well then you are sadly mistaken. I wouldn't rather be anywhere then here with you." He smiled, And that made me weak in the knees.

I smiled his brown eyes looking at me closely.

I wondered why this always happens when we are together? I feel like nothing is wrong anymore.

I stepped away and started walking to the living room. He caught up and laced our hands together. Yeah you're probably thinking: holy shit! they're holding hands! But in truth, we do this all the time.

We sat on the couch and I leaned against him, my ear to his chest. I could hear his heart thumping steadily, but kind of off beat in a way. I wondered what mine sounded like, what with the way he makes me react.

And we just sat there, the tv on, not paying attention, just kind of enjoying each other's company. Him rubbing my back with one hand, and our others laced together.

I got sleepy and was drifting off when I realized something.

Alex is always there for me. Even when it seems like I'm all alone, I'm not.

How can something as simple as this, manage to mean so much to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
woot woot! two in one day! even though this is short i't still two! :D maybe i'll try for three later haha (:

oh and you dont have to but i am wondering who exactly is reading this, so if you havn't commented please do! I am curious to what you guys think as well! :)