Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

Too Late

Nothing terribly exciting happened after that, except when my 'rents came about 4:00 in the morning that really set them off when they found me and Alex in that particular position.

~Flashback~

"Hey Raine, we're ho---"My father started.

"What the hell Raine?!" My mother shouted at me.

My eyes opened in a flash and i sat up quickly only to be sitting in his lap.

Apparently after I fell asleep Alex moved us so he was lying down under me with his arms around my waist, and me with my head under the crook of his neck. At the same time his arms flopped down off of me and his eyes opened in an instant.

oh crap

"What?" I said not bothering to shout.

"What are you doing with this boy?! Is this what you've been doing whenever we leave?! I thought we raised you better!" She continued.

"I'm not like that!"My anger rising, "I'm not some little slut that goes around screwing people behind her mother's back! Not like you would even know that! You're never around to know much of anything that even goes on in my life! So maybe I should be that daughter you seem to think oh-so highly of!"

And then I stormed out the door a tear running down my cheek. I went and sat in the tree. I could hear Alex's frustrated voice.

"What is your problem?"

"What is our problem?" My father almost shouted, "Boy you listen---"

"No you listen! She thinks you don't give a crap! You know leaving her since she was thirteen is pretty fucked up!" And then he came outside to look for me slamming the door on his way.

~end flashback~


But now i'm over that. It's as if they never even had that conversation. Not like I'm ever going to trust them again anyway.

I was getting dressed---keeping in mind that tonight would be the first time I ever heard them perform.

I got dressed wearing a purple plaid shirt and some skinny jeans as usual, and my favorite studded bracelet. I grabbed a random sweater, and ironicly it was purple and plaid as well.

I drove off to where they would be playing.

I have to say their show was totally amazing! and Alex has an amazing voice and can actually sing---unlike people *cough*justin beiber*cough*.

They played my two favorite songs: Damned if i do ya (damned if i don't), and memories that fade like photographs. Over all I'm surprised that they aren't famous.

i went back to find them after the show. Yet instead of talking to Jack or Alex like i most likely would, i found myself talking to Rian.

"So how did you like it?" Rian asked me.

"It was...Just plain amazing...and wow!" I laughed and so did he at my speachlessness.

He smiled, "well we try."

"And you succeed."

Just then Alex spotted me and shouted from across the room as he was talking to that same blonde that always seemed to be with him. "Hey Raine!" I waved but he didn't come over. My face smiled but but my eyes hardened.

"Well i have to go find Kara,"Rian started "Oh and don't worry I won't tell Alex you like him." he smirked at my reaction.

My mouth dropped open.

He smiled wider.

"How did you know?" i asked increadolously.

"All of us know---well except for Alex." His smile dropped as we watched them"But if you ask me, you should tell him," He kissed her lips softly and hugged her goodbye"before they get too serious."
♠ ♠ ♠
*Sorry for the beiber comment for any of you beiber fans i had to lol. nothing against him though!*

oh snap! almost at number 20!

Raine's Outfit