Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

This Just Doesn't...Feel Right in ALEX'S P.O.V

Jack and I were late to school, rushing through the hall. He ran off to his first period that he had with Raine. As I said before we were late so I had no time to see her. And for some reason that put a little damper on my day.

First and second were very boring and went by really slow, they seemed to drag on forever.

And now finally it was time for third, and knowing that I was about to see Raine made me just that much happier.

I walked in finding her at our table I was walking over and she flipped her hair over her shoulder, and I caught a whiff of what seemed to be strawberries. I inhaled a little deeper, she always smells like strawberries, and I love stawberries.

"Heya Raine-bow!" I said feeling myself smile widely.

"Hey." She smiled back just as wide.

"So how are you this fine morning? I didn't get to see you." I fake pouted.

"Eh boring as he.ll."She shrugged, sending the scent of strawberries my way again.

"But better now that my awesome self is here now right?"I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Yeah, yeah."She laughed, smiling that smile and it made my day to see her so happy.

I smiled, at the thought and the teacher yelled at us to start the next chapter, so that pretty much killed my joy.

***

"God dammit! Where the he.ll did I put that new song I was working on?!" I said ruffling through, my backpack, basically dumping everything on the floor in the process.

"I dunno dude." He asked me as he drove us to his house.

"UGH!" I was totally frusterated with myself. I have been working on this too long to give up.

"Dude, calm down!" He laughed a little at me.

I ruffled some things around some more. And gave up scooping the contents of my backpack into it, getting out of the car and walking to Jack's. I'll just finish looking when we get to his room, I thought.

We got up there and I threw everything out. I had only thrown out everything, when I found it.

"AHA!" I said in triumph.

"Let me see it!!" He shouted and took it from my grasp.

I let him read it and as he was I looked out the window.

"This is freaking amazing dude!!!" He said excitedly.

But i wasn't paying attention as My eyes nearly popped out of my sockets.

"WHAT THE FU.CK!?" I shouted.

He looked at me as I stood there watching Raine kiss...BRANDON!?

"What?!" He shouted.

"RAINE IS KISSING FU.CKING BRANDON!?" My temper was rising quickly.

He set the paper down and came to look out the window.

"Oh..." He made a face.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"I said, "WHY AREN'T YOU ANGRY?!"

He looked down ashamed.

"You knew didn't you?!"

He just stood there.

"What the he.ll why didn't you fu.cking tell me!?"

"I JUST COULDN'T!" He yelled back,"SHE WAS GONNA TELL YOU ON HER OWN!"

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "SO I'M THE LAST ONE TO FREAKING KNOW!?"

"NO! I was the only one she told!" He said aggravated with me.

"But---"

"FU.CK! Alex! are you that...OH MY GOD!"

"WHAT!?"

"Nothing!!!" He stood there, just looking beyond pissed. "Look come here." He said. And grabbed the lyrics I wrote."This is the answer to your problems."

"Jack how the french toast is this supposed to help me!"

He looked at me as if to say 'you have to be freaking kidding me'

"Do you really mean to tell me you're that dumb?"

"Yes! A little bit of a hint would help."

He came to me and started to explain to me. "Ohkay so here is what you have to do..."

I feel like the biggest idiot in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
two updates in one! :D i already had these typed just the matter of posting them! :D