Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

Nu-UH!

Raine's P.O.V.

it's been at least a week since I got together with Brandon and honestly...I don't really like him. I want to break up with him but i don't think i can...I don't like hurting people. And to make things more complicated Alex had broken up with that dimwit Sophia, making leaving Brandon all the more tempting...

But now i was with Alex and Jack argueing on our way to our own cars.

"Alex, fairly odd parents totally kicks spongebob's ass!" I exclaimed to him.

"Nooooo way spongebob is better!"

"Nu-UH!" Shouted Jack.

"Yuh-HUH!" He said back.

"Nu-UH!"

"Yuh-HUH!"

"Nu-UH!"

"Yuh-HUH!" And with that Jack tackled him to the grass.

I laughed as he held his arms above his head.

"Raine! Come tickle him! Alex is ticklish!" Jack Shouted.

"No how about you don't and say you did!" Shouted Alex, his eyes widening.

"haha you wish!" I said dropping my stuff and running over to him. I sat on his tummy and began to run my fingers over his sides tickling him as he squirmed underneath me.

He was gasping for air and soon got enough in to say, "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! you win! Fairly Odd Parents are better than spongebob!" His eyes tearing with his laughter.

"Thank you!" I said. As Jack let go of his hands and high-fived me.

I started laughing as they took the chance to tickle me as well.

I laughed until my ribs hurt, and so did they. Alex was sitting on my tummy like i had been with him earilier.

"Stop. hahaha Stop! hahaha stop!" they released me but Alex stayed on my stomach and Was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"Uhmmmm Alex? Could you please get off?" I said laughing.

"Sure." He said, and i swear I saw his cheeks turn slightly red.

I stood up and saw a shocked looking brandon, out of the corner of my eye, looking at us.

I ignored him as if he wasn't there and walked straight to my car, without a glance in his direction.

Not soon after I was in my car on my way I got a text form him asking me if he could coem to my house so we could talk.

And only one thought was running through my mind: God I hope he breaks up with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i may post again later, i have a ton of homework since some ppl *cough* lonnie and jess*cough* left me to finishe the stupid project :/ comments though, those make procratinating hard to resist. if anyone comments i may just update once more ;)