Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

A Stabbing Pain That Says I Lack The Common Sense And Confidence

I went home and awaited for him to show up.

I pretty much had nothing to do and I wasn't planning on just sitting here like a lemon. So I settled on texting Alex.

'Hey!' I sent to him.

'Hey! Whats up buttercup?' He sent back, It didn't take long for him to reply.

'haha what the he.ck buttercup, you're kidding me Alex. xD Ehh nothing. And yourself?'

'Nothing terribly too interesting. And yes I called you buttercup. xD'

'haha Well that su.cks.' I told him back.

'Tell me about it. Hey since we're both bored why don't we call each other, it's got to be better then just sitting here.'He said.

'Alright.' I replied, and not a few seconds later he called me as my ringtone 'face down' began playing.

"Hey." I said into the phone.

"Hey yourself." I could hear him smile as he said this.

"So...Whaddaya wanna talk about?" I asked trying to start a conversation of some sort.

"Ummm how about.....How are things in your life?" He asked.

"Pretty much the same, you know, boring as he.ll"

He laughed, "Oh come on, things can't be that boring."

"You wanna bet?" I smiled.

"Yeah."

"I'm sitting bored at home and am currently making a rubber band ball out of all the rubber bands that I can find. And as I tell you this, I have counted each one, and so far I have used at least one hundred and fifty."

"Okay so your life is that boring." he chuckled.

"Yep." I said"And how's your life?"

"Pretty good...I need to ask you something though." He said trailing off twords the end.

"And that would be?"

"Well you know we tell each other everything right?"

"Mhm." I said concentrating on placing such a small rubber band on the huge one I had already made.

"So I wanted to tell---"

The doorbell rang cutting him off.

"uh hey Alex can I call you back in a while so you can finish telling me?"I asked him wondering what exactly what Brandon wanted to talk to me about. And even more so what Alex was going to say.

"Oh yeah...well on second thought...it's not that important..."He said a little quietly.

"Oh..alright well i guess i'll talk to you later..."I said drifting off.

"Yeah, bye Raine" He said and we hung up.

i got up to answer the door and let brandon inside.

"Hey, Raine." He said coming over to give me a quick kiss on the lips.

There was something up, I could tell by the way he was acting.

"Uh, hi." I said. "so umm what did you want to tell me?"

"Oh well after this afternoon I'd like to ask you to do me a favor." He said, his eyebrows creasing.

"And what is that?" I asked cautiously.

"Would you stop talking to Alex and Jack?"

"What?" I thought I misheard him.

"Will you stop talking to Alex and Jack?" He said a little annoyed.

"Why the fu.ck should I?" I said, getting angry with him. "They're my friends!"

"Right we both know that's not true for Gaskank!"

"Why are you bringing this up, i mean what the fu.ck Brandon?!" He looked to be getting angrier by the second.

"But you're MY girlfriend, you need to be faithful! And we both know that wasn't how you were acting this fu.cking afternoon!"

"Okay, so you think you can freak.ing tell me what to do now just because you're my BOYFRIEND? This is my fu.cking life and you don't run it! You have no say in what I---"

And then I felt my head lash to the side as a stinging pain enveloped my left cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm pretty sure you all hate me now