Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?

School has been very boring ever since I lost both reasons i ever laughed during those boring classes. It's been at least a week since I began avoiding Jack and Alex. It was hard for me to do this, especially when they were really all I had. It was way harder than i thought it was gonig to be. I was currently at my locker getting my things ready to leave form school, when Jack appeared.

God I hoped that Brandon wouldn't see us.

"Raine, why have you stopped talking to me?" He sounded hurt,and i mean hurt.

"Because." I sighed, looking around nervously.

"Why?" He paused, and then said. "It's because of freaking Brandon isn't it?"

I froze up and tried my best to try and sound normal when I said this, "No..."

"You know that I know that you know what you are saying is complete and utter bullshit." Jack said.

Damn that buy can see right through me.

Silence from me.

"Goddam Raine! That friggen little douche told you not to talk to us didn't he?"

I let go of the breath i was holding.

"Okay fine, yes."

"God! I don't like him. I'm sorry, but I just hate him." He frowned, "Doe that mean we can't talk anymore?"

"No Jack, But if you wan to we have to do it at my house, or some other place where he can't see us."

"That's fine, Just so long as I can see you again."He smiled, "I have to go now, but can I have a hug before I go?" He fake pouted.

"Sure thing," I said chuckling.

I hugged him and was on my way home.

***

i was sitting down at home on the couch watching tv. when the doorbell rang.I went to answer it, but soon regretted it finding Brandon looking mad, really mad. He barged in and I knew what he was going to do next. But I wanted to avoid that at all costs. I backed away from him and he was coming at me, I tried to move out of the way in time, but I was too late. He hit me shoulder and grabbed me, throwing me to the ground, as he kicked me hard in the side.

He punched my bruises that were almost healed, making then hurt once again. I tried my best not to whimper in pain, but as he kicked me in the same spot a small cry escaped my lips. He finished with me and ran out the door, like always did, telling me as he left, "You know I don't like punishing you, but hey it's for your own good. Oh and by the way, you can talk to your precious boys. But need i remind you-i will punish you if i have to." And then he left me to my lonesome, quietly crying on the floor...

***

I was sitting on my bed icing my bruise, and damn did that boy kick hard. When my phone rang, that's what set me off...

"Hey, girl, you know you drive me crazy
one look puts the rhythm in my hand.
Still I'll never understand why you hang around
I see what's going down.

Cover up with makeup in the mirror
tell yourself, it's never gonna happen again
You cry alone and then he swears he loves you.

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found...."

Much less when I found out that the text was from Alex...

Why are you avoiding me? He asked, and even through text, i could tell he was upset.

Do you really want to know?

Yea.

Promise you won't get mad at me?

I've told you before, i could never be mad at you.

okay well Brandon said that i couldn't talk to you or Jack or else we would be over...

that little friggen douche I hate him!
I could tell he was angry.

Funny Jack said the same thing.

don't change the subject.

Fine, But please don't got after him or tell him off.

Why the hell shouldn't i?
he asked me.

Because i don't want you two to fight over me. it's pointless.

No it's not there is reason behind it.

Please don't...for me?

fine, but am are you allowed to talk to me? :(
he said

yeah.

oh thank god. This past week has been hell without you. :/
He told me, and that made me smile.

likewise my friend, likewise.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this isn't as great as the first one, but i accidentaly deleted the other :/