Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

First Day Of School

I woke up groggily to the sound of an incomeing text on my phone. Face down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus was playing.

"Hey, girl, you know you drive me crazy,
one look puts the rhythm in my hand,
Still I'll never understand why you hang around,
I see what's going down

Cover up with makeup in the mirror,
tell yourself, it's never gonna happen again,
You cry alone and then he swears he loves you

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend,
One day this world's going to end,
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found"


It was from Alex. Jack said for me to came get you too, be there in 30 min

I quickly replied to that. mmk.

I set my phone down and went to take a shower

After a good fifteen minutes I got out of the shower, and continued to pull on my favorite ripped jeans and my plaid top. I did my make up and just as I was finishing I heard someone honk the horn outside. I looked out the window and saw it was Alex and Jack.

I grabbed my book bag and threw my purse in it, as I began to walk outside.

"Bye, mom." I said as I pecked her on the cheek and walked out the door.

"Have a nice day at school, hun!" she shouted.

I closed the door and walked over to the car.

They looked over at me as they heard my footsteps.

"Hey Raine."Alex smiled brightly. Today he was wearing a Blink 182 band shirt, jeans and a beanie.

"Hey"I said. "'Ello Jack!" I smiled.

"Hullo!" he was wearing a Glamour kills t-shirt.

We got into Alex's car and he started to drive us to what I supposed would be Dulaney.

I was in the passanger seat again, and could smell Alex's cologne.

*sniff* It' s like a mixture of axe and...soap...

Wait, no. Why am I sitting here smelling him like a total creeper?

Because you like him.

No really, I don't.

Sure you don't.

My cell phone began ringing, and drowned out my thoughts.

One new text from....Jack?

Take a picture, it'll last longer. xD

I just realized that this whole time I had been staring at Alex, who thankfully, hadn't noticed.

I blushed. I typed back, I was not staring. I was merely lost in thought :P

I heard him chuckle to himself.

Ring! Sure you were *rolls eyes*

We arrived at Dulaney after fifteen minutes of singing along to the radio. We were early, so not very many people were here to stare at 'the new girl'. Only a few bothered to look over.

"Follow us." Jack said looking over at me, "We want you to meet the other two quarters of the band."

I grinned "Okie dokie."

They led me over to what appeared to be a group of two boys and a girl. The first of the two boys appeared to have a buzz cut, and the other looked very gentle, with a suddle hint of working out. The girl looked to be very plain in a beautiful way, long auburn hair, and the most amazing green eyes.

As I followed closer they began to take notice of me, all of them smiling lightly at me.

"Hey guys. This is Raine." stated Alex, gesturing twords me. " She just moved in next to Jack, and I figured, we could show her around."

I smiled shyly and waved. "Hey."

"This is Rian" Jack said pointing to the one with a buzz cut. "This is Zack" he gestured to the other guy." And that," he said pointing to the girl, "is Rian's girlfriend, Kara."

She smiled warmly at me. "Hey, wanna go for a walk? I can show you where your locker is, and where your classes are."

"Alright." I said in a small voice, smiling back.

I took out my papers, and she preceeded to show me where everything was. We were finished looking at my classes and were at my locker with me trying to open it.

"So what brings you here?"she asked politely.

"My parents are quite busy, and we have been moivng around a lot lately. Long story short, they take me where ever they go, but usually leave on busness trips, and leave me alone at home, whenever they are gonna be gone for a few days," I said with a bit of sadness dripping from my words, "so I am usually alone at home."

"Oh, that sucks, if you ever need company, I'll be here." she flashed me smile.

"Thanks, it's good to know I have a friend." I couldn't help but smile back.

"And-" the bell rang cutting her off. "I'll talk to you later."

"Bye."I said as she walked away.

"Buh-bye Raine!" She called back. I recieved a few looks in my direction, mostly from boys. I felt a blush creep into my cheeks.

Why the hell do I have to blush so much?

I rushed off to class.

***

Soon it was lunch time, and I was walking with Alex to lunch. Turns out, so far I had first (Math) with Jack, second with Kara (home ec.), and third with Alex (History). I was in a fairly good mood, even though each teacher I'd had today had made me stand up and introduce myself, and I had blushed a few times.

"So, why did you move here?" he asked, surprisingly he hadn't gotten to that question yet in the time he's been quizzing me.

"Well. Basically my parentals have jobs that require traveling, and lately they have needed to move far away. So in this past year, I have been to California, New Mexico, and New York."

I sighed, and he urged me on.

"The rent's are usually busy, and leave me at home a majority of the time. And since I have no siblings I am usually alone."

"Well that sucks. If you need company just call me and I'll come over." He said giving me a sweet smile.

I laughed, "Thanks for the offer but Kara beat you to it."

"Aww, don't tell me that bitch is trying to steal my special Raine-bow." he joked.

"Maybe she is," I laughed at my nickname, "and maybe she's not succeding."

"Yeah you better hope not." He fake threatened.

"A huh."I said. And began skipping in the direction of the cafeteria.

***

Lunch passed quickly, and I recieved a lot of attention from guys. Each time any even winked at me, either Jack or Alex would preceed to flip them off, or tell them to fuck off. They are so protective. I smiled at the thought. It was a weird way of showing it, but they care about me.

Now it was time for sixth period. Ugh science, my favorite.

I had fourth (Lang. arts) with Zack, who was about as shy as I was. And fifth(art) with Rian, who was very understanding about everything.

And now science, the only class I had without anyone.

Great can you say awkward much?

I walked in and felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked in the direction they were coming from and saw a blonde emo boy, with green eyes. He smiled at me and I looked away, afriad to blush.

The teacher told me to go sit next to him. Greeeat. I took my seat and he turned to talk to me.

"Hey, the name's Brandon. Whats yours?" he said.

"Raine." I said quietly.

"Thats a beautiful name."

"Thanks." I said looking away.

We started talking and after a while I really began to warm up to him.

***

He walked me back to my locker, and we stayed talking as I got my stuff.

"Well, bye Raine." said brandon.

"Bye." I said cheerfully.

And then he did something I was definitely not expecting.

He bent down and kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

I looked up to see a very shocked Jack and very agitated looking Alex.

Ohhhh crap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Raine's Outfit

COMMENT! :) it makes me write a lot more often, and more lengthly stories. :D Comment for the next chapter!