Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

It Takes My Breath Away

Raine's P.O.V.

We dropped off Jack at his house, and Alex started driving us off to god-knows-where.

The car ride was mostly silent, music filling the oh-so silent background.

After a weird twenty minutes with nothing but our thoughts, he took me to what seemed to be the opening of a large wood. The opening-with a trail visible-had very tall green trees, reaching high in the sky. I could faintly hear the slight rustle of the trees and a flowing river.

"Follow me," Alex said, breaking the silence and took my hand to pull us forward.

Soon we were engulfed in the beautiful forest.

"Where are we going?" I asked him laughter escaping my lips. Alex still had me by the hand and had me briskly jogging to keep up.

"Oh, you know, a place with trees and stuff." He turned tword me and gave me his signature smirk.

"Oh yeah, no shit sherlock." I joked back. "Nice way to be descriptive."

After about ten more minutes of me stubling through the forest, and our laughter mixing with the rustle of the leaves, he stopped us right in front of an opening in the trees.

I could hear the river more clearly now.

He flashed me a brilliant smile and pushed us forward, breaking through the barrier of trees.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

We came into the most beautiful stetting i have ever seen.

A feild full of flowers and grass, a river with a small waterfall that seemed too big to belong in such a wood, stood before me. And going across that river, over looking a waterfall, was a bridge with a small porch swing.

I was completely and totally awestruck.

Never before had I seen such a place. Not even in my wildest dreams.

I looked over at Alex, only to find his chestnut eyes studying my reaction.

"What do you think?" He asked me, his eyes alight.

Honestly, it takes my breath away...

"It's-it's...wow. It's amazing." I told Alex. I was at an enormous loss for words.

"I know what you mean. Each time I come here it never fails to take my breath away. And trust me, I come here a lot. Whether it's just to think or be alone I just love to be here. There are never any interruptions."

At exactly the same time we glanced to our hands, realizing they were still attatched. We pulled them away and I swear I saw his cheeks heat up ever so slightly. Surprisingly, mine didn't.

"C'mon," he said, pushiung me to the bridge. It was adorned with ivory and other plants. He pulled me to sit next to him on the swing.

"So honestly, what is up with you and Brandon?" Alex asked, his eyebrows knitting in confusion.

"Nothing...so to speak." I said, watching him closely, "We just...started talking, and he followed me to my locker. He was about to leave, and before I could realized what happened, he kissed me on the cheek."

"But-" I didn't let him finish.

"Alex, honestly, it was just on the cheek. It's not like he pushed me up against a locker and started to make out with me."

He grimaced.

It was fairly awkward after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, I have a shitload of homework. -_-^

The Waterfall

just imagine a bridge across the top of the waterfall. ^_^