Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

Truth or Dare

As the days continued to pass, I felt myself growing more and more attatched to all the guys, Alex especially. Not only that, but Kara and I seemed to be growing to be the best of friends with each passing day.

Kara insisted she come with me to buy something to wear to the party Alex had tolus some people from school were throwing, before she slept over at my house the night before. The party was tomorrow, and it was currently saturday.

"So tell me Raine," Kara said, "Do you know how many boys are practically drooling after you?"

"I-I wasn't quite aware that I had anyone drooling after me..." I told her as we browsed through Rue 21.

"Well if you ask me they make it pretty obvious." She responded with a smirk

"And who exactly would be the 'they' you are referring to?" I said putting the air quotes around they.

"Hmmm...different people..." She named some guys that I wasn't quite familliar with, "Brandon,Alex..."

Now that caught my attention.

"Excuse me, did you just say Alex?!" I whisper yelled.

"Mhm." She said with a nod of her head.

I blushed faintly. "He-he doean't like me that way."

She turned to look at me, put her hands on her hips and gave me a 'are fucking serious' look.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing at all." She said, "I can't force you to believe me."

***

We ended up at my house awhile later, both in pajamas, laughing our asses off.

"Right, right." Kara said, both of us giddy with laughter,"Now your turn; truth or dare?"

"Hmm, alright truth."

"Just how much do you like Alex?" She grinned at me.

"Er..."

She grinned widely and waited for me to continue.

I blushed, "Alot." I mumbled.

"Ha! I knew it!" She said cheerily.

"How did you know!?" I said smilng as well.

"I have my ways...Oh my gosh! You should totally ask him out!"

"Why would I do that?!"

"Because you like him duh!"

"Well-"

My doorbell rang.

"We are talking about this later." She said seriously.

"Okie dokie!" I called to her, fully praying that later never came.

I opened the front door, to find Alex, Jack, Zack, and Rian.

I chuckled, "What are you guys doing here?"

"What we can't drop by to see you Raine-bow?" Alex asked innocently.

"Sure, but ALL of you?" I laughed. "You're lucky the 'rents aren't in."

They came inside the house. This sort of became a regular thing. I never really felt alone, when my parents were gone anymore, because I had them.

"So what were you ladies doing?" asked Zack.

"Playing truth or dare, do you guys want to join, or are you afraid?"

"Oh bring it on sistah!" Jack said snapping his fingers in a Z formation, and looking extremely gay might I add.

"What the fuck Jack?" I said, everyone laughing.

He just shrugged smiling.

***

"Okay truth or dare Alex?" Jack asked him.

"Dare."

"Are you sure?" Jack asked trying not laugh.

"You know it!" He grinned.

So far, they have had Zack lick peanut butter off the refrigerator, and Rian had to take two shots of ketchup. Those were by far the most gross, upon many other things.

After quickly discussing it with the everyone, except me, they decided on what he should do.

"We. Dare. You. To kiss Raine." stated Jack.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

He said, WHAT?!
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhh shit. lol i'm friggen esatitc, school let out early due to snow, 2hr delay tomarrow,and its still snowing as well, hopefully a snow day. which means updates out the butt ffor you if things go right, you lucky ducks :D

Image

ha ha this never fails to make me laugh