Status: New Story. Updates come faster with comments.

Daddy's Little Girl

Everyone is His Bitch

*Marietta's Point of View*

Bandit paints such pretty pictures. The teacher and the other kids don't like them but i do. And Bandit said that's all that matters.
"Bandit?"
"Yes Liebling?" I giggled.
"What are you painting?"
"Something for you." My eyes went wide.
"Really! But it's not even my birthday!"
"Well of course not liebchen. It is simply a token of my un dying love for you." I giggled again. Bandit always said things so funny.
"So when do i get it?"
"Right now." He put his brush down and handed me the paper.
"I'm giving you my heart liebe. And i ask that you let me meet your father and ask for his permission to date you." I looked at him shocked.
"But Bandit-"

"Understand please liebe, if I do not ask your father we will never be together."
"But Bandit he may never let me see you again!"
"That is a price I'm willing to pay for your love." He kissed my forehead and held my hand. "We will be together liebchen." I blushed and nodded.
"Come for dinner. Papa will be home and then you can meet."
"As you wish."

*Michelle's Point of View*

Awwwww! These kids were like a scene from Shakespeare.

"So how do you know Brain?" Gerard ran a hand through his hair and hesitated.
"He's a ah. . .business associate. . .of mine."
"Business's associate? Then why would he have a problem with your son liking his daughter?"

"You have to understand that we are in a dangerous line of work. The fact that both Brain and I have children is bad enough. But if the rival gangs found out that our children were in love they would use that against us. Our children would be together a lot and if they were seen by a rival gang well. . . I'm sure you know the rest."

I nodded and looked at the children how anyone could hurt such sweet things i will never know.

*Matt's Point of View*

Los Angles. It Matt found out I was here I'd be dead. Well no turning back now.

I walked through the rougher part of town, the word was out. M. Shadow's was looking for Hollywood Undead. Which would explain why everyone was looking at him.

"Synester. I hear your looking for us."
"Yeah. I need some information. You and the rest of the gang have always been the best at that, Charlie"
"Well of course. But I hear you don't want Shadow's to know about this."
"Yes. I've done something and now I'm on his bad side. This information will get me out of the dog house."
"You talk as if your married."
"Well everyone who works for him is his bitch."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but there will be more to come, okay?