Status: New Story. Updates come faster with comments.

Daddy's Little Girl

Like a Princess

"Momma, do you think Daddy will like Bandit?" Momma thought for a moment then nodded.

"I know he'll like him. What I'm worried about is if you'll be aloud to date." I stared at myself in the mirror. Momma was doing my hair extra special for tonight.

"And you told Bandit's daddy where were eating?"

"Yup, and I even told your Papa that they were coming." I nodded silently and got up when she finished my hair. I twirled for her.

"So how do I look?"

"Like a princess." I thanked her and quickly dragged her down stairs to meet Daddy and Jimmy. Daddy scooped me up in his arms and spun me around.

"You look beautiful Bambi." Papa kissed my cheeks and forehead before setting me down. I quickly thanked him and rushed them all out the door, eager and anxious to see Bandit. They all just laughed and climbed into the car with me.

*At the restaurant*

The waiter quickly took us to a table that already had Bandit and his daddy there. They both got up and shook my father's hand. Bandit then came to me and gave me a wrapped box.

"For you my liebe." I quickly opened the box and found a beautiful doll inside. and wrapped my arms around Bandit and kissed his cheeks. The adults just smiled and sat down. Bandit pulled my chair out for me and we all ordered. It didn't take long for us to get our food and once we were on to dessert, Bandit spoke to Papa.

"Sir, I believe you know why I came to see you and your daughter tonight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Marietta's dinner outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/dinner_outfit/set?id=18944391