Status: New Story. Updates come faster with comments.

Daddy's Little Girl

Bambi what are you painting on his face?

Matt’s Point of View

Brain had finally changed his mind. Though after what happened last night I cant say I didn’t expect it. Though I was happy to be back with Bambi I was also trying to find out who was responsible for the attack at the restaurant. I knew a lot of people had it out for Gerard, Brain, and everyone else. But it wasn’t a normal attack. They only managed to shoot Jimmy and even then they didn’t fatally wound him. They weren’t trying to kill him, they were sending a message. Or a threat. But who? I’ll need Zack to go to New York and talk to the Cobra crew for me. They know the dirt on everyone.

Bambi’s Point of View

Bandit got to sleepover last night, but we still haven’t seen our Daddy’s. Michelle said they were busy making sure we would be safe. I hope we could still go to school on Monday. Anyway Mattie is back with us too. I’m still kinda angry at him but I need to protect Michelle. Right now were making a big painting. It’s starting to get really messy though. I accidentally hit Bandit with my pink paint and now its in his hair. He tried to get me back but he hit Mattie instead. I think their letting us do whatever we want, to try and make us forget what happened last night.

“Bambi you need to be more careful.” Michelle smiled so I know she wasn’t mad. During our paint fight we kinda dumped a bucket of green paint in her hair. That one really was an accident though. Bandit and I were painting each others face now. M face looked like a really cute orange tiger. Bandit on the other hand. . . Well let’s just say I'm not the best artist. I knew bandit wouldn’t tell me that though.

“Bambi what are you painting on his face?” Mattie looked at bandit like he was a dragon. Actually that’s what I was trying to do but well. . . I don’t think that’s what happened.

“Well I was trying to do a dragon,” I pouted, “But then I messed up so now he’s a um. . . A hiffalump!” Bandit started laughing and Mattie and Michelle just stared. Bandit kissed my cheek and I blushed.

“I’m sure it’s better than a dragon anyway.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so yeah I know how short this is I'm really sorry guys but I have a little writer's block. This is my most popular story so I will try to update, but my passion is with my Tokio Hotel and Cinema Bizarre stories :/