Status: In Process

Through A Glass Darkly

"Night After Night"

She was sitting in the most beautiful garden, reciting the saddest poem. The grief in her eyes was desolating. Of her sad words only a whisper could be heard, but even her own whispers intoxicated her world.

The roses began to cry tears of blood.The sky began to empty itself... it had began to rain black. It was now so cold.
The once most beautiful garden, was now dieng. She lay down in the now cold steps and gave up. She let herself to die.The black crow in gaze flew by and embraced her in his wings.

Colors began to fade. Emotions were all gone but misery. Death was luring her to him. The life was being drained out of her.
Before the very end her screams were heard and she felt herself fading away.
*~*~*~*

Pitch black. She could see nothing. She heard not a sound, even her thoughts were drifting away. The only thing left was the voice, the sweet voice, always to call her and then fade away as the rest of her world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 1 ppl... finaly huu?? :)

wanna know more??

Note: some of the chapters will be named after songs....whether it has to do with the story or if it was just my inspiration on the day.
anw....at the end of every chapter i will post a link with the named song. :)

For this chaper it was The Rasmus with Night after night (out of shadows)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiK0fxQqhXc