Status: in progress

Tough as Nails and an Attitude to Match

chapter 6

Chapter 6

It seemed like time had stopped as the guy and I stared each other down. The weird thing was that I swear I saw what looked like a monster in the depts of his eyes. The wolf growling at my feet brought me out of the weird trance like state. I looked down at my arm which was still in the guy’s grip and glared as I met his gaze once again.
“Mind releasing me?” I asked dryly. After a few seconds the guy released my arm and took a tiny step back. I rubbed the arm as I saw the marks of a bruise already starting to form. “Now what is the problem that had you grabbing my arm?” I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for an answer.
“I want you to apologies to Bella” he said in a velvet voice.
“Apologies? 1 I have nothing to apologies for, and 2 I don’t know you so what makes you think I will listen to the likes of you?” I asked back.
“Fine, you want to know who I am. I am Edward Cullen also known as Bella’s boyfriend. Now apologies for making her cry and for hurting her feelings” Edward all but demanded.
“No because if Bella can’t handle the truth then don’t blame me” I said.
“That wasn’t the truth. You don’t understand what my life is like” Bella retaliated as she came out from behind Edward.
“If anything it is you people who don’t know what my life is like” I snapped as I slowly approached her. “Your parents are divorced. Big Fucking Whoop. My parents abandoned me the first chance they got and I haven’t seen the likes of them since. You cry because I told you the truth of my life. I have lived my entire life in fucking heartache and I haven’t once shed any tears. So don’t you dare bring your fucking boyfriend to demand that I apologies just because you can’t handle the fact that life isn’t as perfect as you fucking think it is” after I said that through clenched teeth at her I saw tears start to form in her eyes again.
Edward saw her tears and stepped in between her and me as if to protect her. I heard Bella start crying before she spoke with her voice breaking. “All I wanted was to be friends, if you didn’t want to then you should have said so”
“What the fuck gave you the impression that I wanted to be friends with the likes of you” I spat at her.
At this point Bella was full on crying like her heart just got broken. Edward didn’t like it one bit as he literally stalked me and grabbed hold of my arm again. The wolf started to full on growl know as he got ready to attack. I thought the wolf and the guy were about to go for each other’s throats but that thought was interrupted.
“Let Anya go” turning my head to the voice I saw Sam along with Jared, Embry, Quil and Jacob standing near a car looking as if they were ready to take on anything or anyone. I saw Sam nod his head slightly and I looked just in time to see the wolf run off into the bush. ‘Odd’ I thought.
Bella looked petrified as she saw them while Edward looked even more pissed than before.
“Sam said to let Anya go” an angry voice said from behind me. I saw Paul standing there looking menacing as he glared at Edward. Edward let go but still stood close. By this point Sam and the others were by my side but slightly in front as if to protect me from Edward, while Bella was hidden behind Edward scared.
“I will leave once Anya apologies to Bella for hurting her feelings” Edward demanded again.
“And I told you I have nothing to apologies for” I snapped at him before getting a dark look from Sam. Edward was about to say something else but was interrupted as this little party was joined by 6 other people, 3 girls and 3 boys who all resembled Edward in terms of their pale skin. The father figure of the bunch stepped forward in front of Edward and Sam like he wanted peace or some shit. He turned toward Edward for a second and looked like he was talking to him but no words were spoken before he turned and addressed me.
“Who might you be young lady?” he asked me.
“None of your fucking business” I snapped. My response didn’t go well with those behind him as they literally growled at me.
“Very well then” he muttered before turning to Edward. “Perhaps you would like to inform me on what this is all about, son” ‘SON?’
“I want Anya to apologies to Bella for hurting her feelings” he said simply as if this was my entire fault.
“Like I keep fucking saying I am not apologising so get that thought out of all of your fucking heads!” I yelled. Everyone looked at me for a moment before the tension in the air rose tenfold. Finally after some deliberation the father guy turned to us.
“It doesn’t look like you will apologies so we will take our leave and when you are ready Anya you can come and apologies to Bella” as he said that I felt like smashing his face in. But as I was about to Paul put a hand on my shoulder and pulled me back. The family left leaving me stuck in the middle of the 6 boys who were staring at me with both anger and worry in their gaze if that was even possible.

End chpt 6
♠ ♠ ♠
If no one comments then I won't continue the story