Status: Writing in progress.

Save Me

A Little Piece of Heaven.

I sat on the bed in the spare room which I had been occupying for a night or so, thinking about the events of the past hour and what had been said to me.
Zacky and Brian had introduced me to Matt, Jimmy and Johnny yesterday and they were already beginning to feel like close friends of mine. I got on with Jimmy the best, he had my sense of humor, he was my kinda person.

This "meeting" thing we had downstairs? Yeah, that was a huge shock. I kept replaying the voices over and over in my head, replaying what was said. Zacky had told me that the five of them had been having a discussion for a few days over what was going to happen to me. He told me that they'd all come to an agreement that it would be best if I were to stay with them! At first I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. I think words were completely irrelevant though when they could already tell by the gleaming smile on my face that I was extremely thankful for them to have given me a home... and a family.

I felt myself smile as I thought about leaving behind my old life to start a new one with Zacky, Brian, Matt, Johnny and Jimmy. I could see them becoming big brothers of mine.. very big brothers of mine.
The door opened slightly and a mohawk appeared around the side of the door. It was Johnny.

"Hey squirt." He smiled. I chucked my pillow at him and he started laughing.

"Don't call me that!" I laughed. He made his way over to the bed and placed his bum next to mine. I admired his tattoo's, they weren't as colourful as Brian's, Zacky's, Jimmy's or Matt's for that matter, but they were still incredible. He handed me a neatly folded pile of clothes.

"Zacky dug these out for you." He said. "He thought you might want a clean set of clothes to change into." I took the clothes from him and smiled.

Johnny returned the smile and stood up to leave but I stopped him.

"You don't have to leave, it's nice to have some company." I said, motioning for him to sit back down on the bed. He laughed and returned to where he was sat.

"Yano, I don't know what those clothes are like, but they seem pretty cool." He said.

I picked up the t-shirt that was neatly placed on top of the pile, I unfolded it and my face screwed up with confusion. It had the words "Vengeance University" written on it.

"What is this?" I asked confused. I turned the shirt to face Johnny and he laughed.

"That, my friend, is typical Zacky Vengeance." He said through his laugh and took the top from my grasp.

"Zacky Vengeance? Oh. my. god, no?" I felt the colour drain right out of my face.

"You really have no idea do you kiddo?" Johnny asked.

If I was right, I was talking to the Johnny Christ, standing in the Zacky Vengeance's house, both from world-famous band Avenged Sevenfold. Oh. My. God.

"Avenged Sevenfold? No way?!" I whispered loudly. Johnny just nodded.

"I listened to your music all the time at home! Although I had absolutely no idea what you guys looked like - I was forbidden from the computer at home and I've only ever seen you all in makeup on MTV" I was on the verge of hyperventilating.

"Hence the Vengeance University top, it's Zacky's own clothing line." He added.

I just sat there in a daze. My new family.. were rock stars.

I ripped my current tshirt off of my body, forgetting Johnny was in the room. He turned away to ensure he didn't see anything. I quickly pulled the 'Vengeance University' top down over my torso and jumped back around to face Johnny, who was still looking the other way covering his eyes.

"Tada!" I shouted and waved my hands in the air a little.

"Is it safe to look now?" I laughed and pulled his hands away from his face.

"Johnny Christ, bare with my whilst I just die from happiness." I giggled and collapsed onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. My heart was racing, I didn't know what to think, do or say.

Johnny pulled me up off the bed with both hands. "C'mon Rox, let's go and hang with the others." He suggested, placing his arm around my shoulders and leading my downstairs to regroup with Zacky and crew.

Image


Johnny and I entered the living room to find Matt, Jimmy, Brian and Zacky just sat around chilling. I walked over to the sofa where Brian and Zacky were sat, eyeing for them to move up so that I could sit down but they weren't having anything so I placed my bum next to Johnny's on the floor and leant my back against his.

"Cool tee!" Zacky complimented with a wink. Brian laughed and punched Zacky square on the arm. I joked by posing in a model-like position.

"Definite promotional model, don't ya think?" I said giggling.

"Oh definitely." Brian flashed one of his signature smirks which oddly set my heart a-flutter.

"So, what's for tea... vengeance?" I asked eagerly. Flashing him a wink. He scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"So I'm the chef now?" He asked in a kind of "what-are-you-suggesting" way.

I nodded violently, then looked around the room to find the others also nodding violently away. Zacky shrugged it off and suggested we ordered pizza.

"Sweet." Matt and Jimmy said in unison. Zacky fetched the take away menu from the kitchen and Johnny snatched it from him as he re-entered the room.

"Steady on cowboy." Zacky laughed and sat back down on the sofa.

"Cowboy Christ strikes again!" Jimmy jeered. Matt pissed himself laughing and gave Jimmy a high 5. Johnny flipped them both off before replacing his eyes on the menu.

I peered over his tiny shoulder and read the contents of the leaflet. My stomache rumbled at the thought of the food.

"What you having squirt?" Johnny asked, eyes still fixed on the paper.

"Ughh." My eyes scanned the food names before a certain pizza caught my eye. "Barbeque sausage." I said, licking my lips and pointing to the paper.

Matt laughed at that point. "What a coincidence, that's Zacky's favourite." I smiled at Matt's words and gave Zacky a goofy thumbs up which yet again tempted Brian to flash one of his signature smirks.

"Well in that case if we get an extra large barbeque sausage, me and Zacky can share that?" I happily suggested. The group looked at Zacky who was nodding accordingly.

"Yeah I'm up for that." He agreed.

"Oh, oh, do they do extra large pizza's with steak tocco?" Jimmy asked excitedly. Matt laughed hard and shook his head at Jimmy's madness. "You could always ask, I guess." He said. A wide smile spread across Jimmy's face at the thought of it.

"So who's ordering?" Johnny asked, scanning the group.

"I'll do it." Brian offered, shifting himself from the sofa. I hopped up and jumped into the spot he'd been occupying. He glared at me, then laughed lightly and gave me a wink. I smiled angelically and he took his phone out of his pocket to place the orders.

Whilst Brian was ordering the food, I decided to chat with Zacky for a short while.

"So how are you settling in?" He asked kindly.

I grinned at him. "Really well!" I said. He returned the goofy grin I had given him.

"Good. I'm glad. It's nice to have different company." He replied.

"Thank you Zacky." I started. "If it wasn't for you, I'd probably still be on the streets trying to avoid the police.." "..and social services for that matter." I finished, flashing a weak smile.

"It's alright kiddo. I'd much rather you be here." He ruffled my hair and gave me a wink.

"Thanks for the clothes by the way, I really like this tee, it's uber cool!" I said eagerly.

"Plenty more where that came from!" Zacky laughed.

"So, what inspired you to start your own clothing line?" I asked, interested.

"Well..." He started off telling me about how he'd started off Vengeance University and what inspired him. It was a pretty impressive story actually, I'm definitely shocked at how much hard work he's put into it, as well as touring and recording with his band. It really was impressive.

A loud thud on the front door made me jump and I hopped up to answer it.

"Pizza must be here!" I shouted and ran for the door.

I opened it eagerly and stopped dead at what I saw.

"Roxanne Smitley?" A deep voice asked.

"Who wants to know?" I asked suspiciously. Scared shitless of what was actually happening.

"I'm Sargeant Cole and this is Detective Inspector Ryan." The voice spoke, waving a wallet in my face. "D.I" Ryan nodded at me.

I turned hastily to shut the door but this Sargeant dude put his foot in the way to stop me.

"Go away! I don't need you running around after me!" I shouted, loud enough for the guys to hear what was going on. They rushed out into the hallway to find the two policemen at the door. Zacky came and stood beside me.

"Baker.." The one policeman said, as if he'd known Zacky for a long time.

"Sarge. I think you've got the wrong house." Zacky explained.

"Long time no see, but we're not here for you Baker. We're here for Roxanne." Sargeant Cole answered.

"But I haven't done anything wrong?!" I wasn't shouting this time, but my voice was far from a whisper.

"I'm afraid you need to come with us, we have to set you up wih social services. Your dad has been sentenced now so we need to arrange permanant care for you." D.I Ryan explained.

I shook my head in disagreement. "I've already found somewhere, I don't need social services arranging for anyone to look after me." I debated.

"I'm afraid there's no paper work filled out to tell us that you have a place to stay permanantly. So for now, you're going to have to come with us so we can speak with social services and get something sorted out." Before I could do anything, both policemen had me by the wrists dragging me towards their vehicle.

"Get your fucking hands off of me! This is my home now! I don't need anywhere else!" I screamed, kicking, trying to wrestle free from their grasp.

"Zacky tell them!" I shouted towards the front door.

"Sarge, don't do this! She's staying with me, I can take good care of her!" Zacky shouted after the two policemen and myself but they took no notice.

I started to cry as the car pulled away from the house. I stared out through the back window of the car to see Zacky, Matt, Jimmy, Brian and Johnny standing there looking helpless.

Just as I thought I had a chance to make things right..
♠ ♠ ♠
Continuing with this story now! Going to try and give it my all. So here's chapter 10. What do you think so far now? How do you think the stories going to change? :)
x