Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Welcome to my life

Kayla's P.O.V

I sighed starring up at the fan that spun round above my head. No light on but not quite dark, because of the light streaming in through the window. My room was boring, with it's white walls and puke green carpet. This whole place sucks actually. It's so small. Now I wouldn't usually complain about the smallness of this one story house if I didn't have to live here with her...

Ever since I can remember I have lived here with her. My parents died when I was three but I don't quite remember, but then how should I? One thing I do remember was the day I started Modeling. Everything from Pampers commercials to Swim suite commercials, I've been in them for the last 12 years of my life.

Your probably thinking, why the hell are you complaining? Well my answer once again leads back to her. I have never seen a cent of my money that I made. She takes it all and spends it stupidly, like she worked for it, then complains when I ask for money to go to the movies. Bitch

Well that's why I quit. Well not exactly quit because she made that impossible so I just had to go and get my self fired, it wasn't really that hard. I just spent the last week of my modeling reeking hell. They practically threw me out screaming that I was the spawn of satin. Simple, well for now, she doesn't know yet.

Well speak of the devil and she shall appear no? Well here it goes. Count it down 3...2...1 cue screaming, cussing and BANG!

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH, DID I NOT TELL YOU YOU COULDN'T QUIT!" she screamed her eyes wide and arms flaying in the air. Her face was red and honestly I wanted to laugh but I kept that part to myself.

"I didn't quit, I got fired." i said with a smirk formed on my so called perfect lips. I'll have to admit I was proud of myself.

"WHAT? HOW? UGH YOU STUPID BRAT!" she screamed again as she slammed the door. I burst out laughing and jumped of my bed strolling over to the window flinging it open. "She's gone Ace."

"oh my fucking God i heard every word she said, sounded like nails on a chalk board." Ace mumbled as he climbed in my window brushing the leaves off his pants.

"Oh yeah and I am so never hiding in your bushes again. I think I will try the tree next time." he said with a serious look on his face causing me to laugh.

Thank God For Ace
♠ ♠ ♠
comment I have amazing ideas for this story I have a feeling its going to be better than the sissy series ha ha