Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Breaking and Entering... and Barbie?

I pulled out of Carter's drive way bursting with curiosity. I was determined to meet this Kelly girl. Knowing Ace she was probably pretty... actually they are always pretty, but really sluty but judging by the way that they had already slept together she was probably the same way.

My blonde hair blew as the air rushed through my open windows. My speakers boomed at a deafening volume causing me to smile and sing along. my favorite song. "Teenagers- by My Chemical Romance." played.

As I pulled up to Ace's small house, located on the far end of my street I shut the music off and closed my windows, turning the car off. I opened and closed the door with a thud and fixed my hair in the mirror I walked over and into his house with out knocking.

The house was quiet, minus the disturbing sounds coming from his room down the hall. Eww they were at It again. I sighed plopping down on the couch in the living room and turning on the TV. Oh Sponge Bob is on I love this episode.... hey don't judge ok, plus who knows how long it will be tell there done, and there is no way I'm going in there to stop them.

I watched about three episodes before I heard the pounding of feet coming down the hall. The steps sounded to light to be Ace's which meant one thing, making me smirk. A minute later a pretty red head walked into view in only a towel. Her blue eyes shown with shock as she let out a shrill screech.

With in five seconds Ace had run out of his room gun in hand appearing next to her pointing a gun at me glaring until he realized it was me and put it away with a sigh.

"what the hell Ace were you really going to shoot me?" i asked actually kind of scared.

"no Kayla of corse not I just didn't know." he said looking confused as he pulled the girl who still stood in only a towel against him and rapped his arm around her waist so she was leaning against him.

"Ace who is this?" the girl questioned leaning even closer to him possessively causing me to laugh.

"Babe this is Kayla, Kayla this is Kelly." he said introducing us, shooting me a look that begged me to be nice.

I sighed putting on my best fake smile reaching forward to take her hand and shake it, as I stood up. "nice to meet you Ace talks about you all the time."

She shot me a look, but i reassured her. "Ace and I have been best friends since we were little." She seemed to realize there was no getting rid of me, and she seemed to know her place.

She flashed me a fake smile. "nice to meet you too, but if you will excuse me I need to go get dressed." she said turning and running back towards Ace's room.

I sighed as soon as I heard the door shut and crossed my arms over my chest smirking at the almost blushing Ace.

"well what do you think?" he questioned still looking nervous.

Deciding to be nice i just shrugged. "I don't know her Ace I'm sure she is alright."

He laughed. "Kayla that is such a non answer. Cut the bull what do you really think?"

Gosh he knew me to well. "um honestly Ace, she is just like all the other ones." I shrugged and he knew what I meant

"Are you guys dating? I mean is she your girl friend?" i questioned and he knew what I meant I had a rule when it came to his girl friends.

We made a deal in Middle School after his first bitch girl friend. I decided that to keep from letting it bother me I would just stay away from him when he was with her. We would only hang out when she wasn't around. It's still my rule but I never said I liked it I just said it worked.

"yeah she is but come on Kayla I hate your stupid rule we made it in Middle school!" he groaned knowing what that meant.

"I knew Ace but it works and I don't want to fight with you again like we did that one time, and I know how possessive you get over your girl friends so lets just leave it like that ok?" I begged looking straight in the eyes.

The first and last time we fought was Freshmen year. He had a horrible girl friend named Sarah, but he absolutely loved her. She was a bitchy slut and she hated me. Well one day I got in a huge fight with her in the Cafeteria at lunch. Ace was furious when he came in and found me on top of her punching her. Like she hadn't hit me first! Ugh well anyway he picked me up and threw me against the wall in total rage. That was also the year he began Temper Management Classes because he felt so bad. Anyway after that we made our deal.

Why I was remembering the sound of thudding feet took me from my thoughts. Kelly stood once again leaning against Ace smirking like she had won some game. Ha.

I smirked and walked over to Ace rapping my arms around his shoulders and giving him a huge hug. He hugged me back grinning as I kissed him on the cheek. "Later Baby doll call me when she leaves." i sang still trying to hold back my laughs while I watched Kelly's face turn red and Ace try to keep his face straight to keep from laughing.

"Oh yeah by Kelsey." i sang back getting her name wrong on purpose.

Yeah I know I'm mean...
♠ ♠ ♠
haha I love this chapter Ace is funny all ninja with his gun. Anyway comment or Ideas for things you want to see happen in the story are greatly appreciated? Thanks for reading :)