Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Going Public

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone buzzing. I rolled over to read the text it was from Ace and It made me laugh.

"That wasn't nice now she won't shut up!"- Ace

I texted him back. "ha-ha don't be a baby you know it was funny."- Kayla

"well maybe a little but now it so isn't ugh she just asked me who I was talking to"- Ace

"tell her you are talking to Paulo the Pizza man." i texted back laughing my ass off.

"... she didn't believe me :( - Ace

At this i fell off my bed laughing so hard "poor baby I would have believed you."- Kayla

"yeah I'm sure you would have."- Ace

"does she go to our school?"- Kayla

"Yeah she is new as of last week."- Ace

"... oh my bad."- Kayla

"ha no i didn't notice either she just told me ha-ha."- Ace

"wow you are a bad boy friend."- Kayla

"Am not and God I have to go she wants me to drive her to school see yea there princess." Ace texted back calling me by my nickname.

I got dressed and headed off to school with an annoying feeling that I was forgetting something... but what?

As I walked the halls people were shooting me glares and confused looks, and then some girls just looked like they hated me. But why? What the hell did I do now?

As I looked through my locker I felt a strong arm rap around my waist. I turned to see Carter smirking down at me as he kissed me sweetly on the lips.

Then It clicked making me feel stupid. Today was the day we were supposed to show people we had gone public. How could I forget that? He is so damn hot!

I laughed as he walked me down the hall with his arm around my waist kissing me randomly on the head . He made his way over to his friends pulling me along.

I shot him a look but he just rolled his eyes kissing me sweetly as we walked up. He came to stand next to Kevin who looked just as shocked as all the other meat heads around us.

"hey guys this is my girl friend Kayla." he told them smirking at the looks that still held on their faces, but better than the boys was the girls reactions. Especially Chelsea's the girl he had made out with the other day.

"but you told me that you didn't date, you don't date. Everyone knows that Carter Braxton doesn't date!" she almost cried it was hilarious watching her look franticly between Carter and I.

Carter just laughed as they all seemed to calm down. Surprisingly no one said much even Kevin, but he really couldn't. No matter what Carter was still the Prince and soon to be the Senior king next year.... making me the princess? oh God this can't end well.

The rest of the day past with a spiral of rumors so loud that even I could hear them and they were about me. Carter made me sit with him and his friends at lunch. Big mistake. The guys didn't seem to care they were all nice... well except for Kevin who just pouted quietly. The girls on the other hand shot me glares all day. Whispering bad things about me and calling me a slut, but I didn't really care much, actually I never really have cared but they thought I did.

I tired to talk to Ace but every time I got close his girl friend would start making out with him before he could see me. Shooting me smug glares and smirks as she did so. Every time she kissed him Ace looked a bit drunk judging by the crocked smile on his face and the way he never really noticed me. By the end of the day I stopped trying knowing that we would hang out later that night anyway.

Today was interesting. Long live the KIng
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? what do you think? I would love to know