Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Barbie can talk?

Ace's P.O.V (bet you didn't expect that!)

As i drove home from Carter's house I was mad. Mad at myself. Gosh maybe I do have temper issues. No focus i reminded myself.

I couldn't believe I put my best friend through that kind of pain. Me, her sworn protector, her best friend and I was the one hurting her. Figures, life is kind of fucked like that but still I need to talk to Kelly because I'm done hurting Kayla.

I pulled into my driveway not at all surprised that her car was there. I knew she would be waiting. I reached to open the door knowing my hands were shaking. What the fuck is wrong with me? I fight huge dudes fun yet I'm afraid to talk to my girl friend?

I pushed the door open and she ran out of no were jumping in front of me wrapping her arms around my neck attacking my mouth with kisses. Hot sweet soft kisses. Her mouth just felt so... cut it out God Ace focus, my mind reminded me.

Damn hormones distracting me. I pushed her off she looked at me puzzled and then smirked grabbing my hand and pulling me towards my room. Oh god oh god focus man focus remember what you were gonna do you promised Kayla. That shook me from my trance making me pull back and lead her over to the couch. We have to talk.

"listen Kelly we need to talk." i said sitting down across from her.

I watched as her blue eyes filled with tears, god damn it she knows I can't resist tears. "Are you breaking up with me?" she sobbed.

I was about to comfort her when a small voice in the back of mind told me she was playing me. The voice sounded allot like Kayla's.

"No but we need to talk." she kept sobbing and it got louder but I could tell it was fake making me annoyed.
"Stop fucking crying it's not helping its just annoying." i growled and she shut up.

"first off you need to stop playing what ever fucking game you think your playing with Kayla because just in case she didn't tell you she will win, she always does, and if you want to stay together you will have to get over it." i growled as she sat staring at me eyes wide.

"Secondly you have no fucking right to tell me who I can and can't hang out with got it? Don't bother getting jealous over Kayla because it's fucking pointless. She is practically my sister, and she has a boy friend"

"Look i really like you, well the way you were when we met but now your all weird and jealous over Kayla and there is no point because your my girl friend and I would never cheat on you."

i finished my rant feeling a bit gay after the last part. So i sat back and crossed my arms across my chest waiting for her answer. Honestly she could dump me and I wouldn't care but I wanted to know what she would say.

She looked up at me and then came to sit in my lap smiling the way she did when we first met, and it gave me hope that maybe she might go back to being herself.

"Baby I'm sorry I just got jealous and honestly I don't like Kayla and I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me but I understand that you are best friends and I trust you. I don't really like you hanging out with her but I get it I will lay off, because I really like you too." she finished making me grin like an idiot as she reached forward and kissed me.

Maybe just maybe I might get to keep both my girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? what do you think about Kelly is she just acting or do you think she is telling the truth? I was thinking about keeping her around so tell me if you like her or not it's up to you guys thanks for reading :)