Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Persuasion and fighting

The sound of a car engine caused me to jump off the couch jumping up and down like a freaking jumping bean. Carter was here. Finally. Its been exactly 28 minutes since I hung up the phone... no like I was counting our anything...

As he opened the door I jumped into his arms latching my own around his neck kissing him sweetly. I felt the rumble in his body as he laughed, kissing me back and then pulling away and kissing me on the forehead.

"Happy to see me baby?" he joked I just rolled my eyes. He let go and grabbed me around the waist as he dropped his bags on the floor by the door and we walked towards Ace who was sitting on the couch smirking.

I shot him a glare as I sat down on Carter's lap running my hands through his hair causing him to moan. I leaned in kissing him again. He pulled me tighter to him so I was straddling him on the couch.

We kept kissing and I heard Ace groan from beside us frustrated. His smirk from earlier was replaced by a glare. He still doesn't really like Carter.

As Carter pulled away from my lips he moved to my neck I shot Ace a smirk from over his shoulder. Ace just shook his head glancing towards the clock.

I pulled away from Carter with a sigh, still sitting on his lap. He shot me a confused look.
"what?"

"Mmm Baby I love you." i mumbled flashing him a small smile as I played with his hair. He seemed to get it as realization shot through his eyes and he laughed. He kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Alright Kayla what do you want?" he laughed jokingly.

"mm well..." i mumbled playing the innocent card. Letting go of his hair and dropping my hands into my lap looking down letting my hair cover my face.

He sat up, pushing my hair from my face. "what's wrong baby you know I'll do anything for you what do you want?" he almost begged causing me to almost laugh as I heard Ace snort from beside us probably trying not to laugh.

"um well Ace has a fight tonight and I really want to go watch." I said in my begging voice as i sent him a pleading look.

Carter's eyes flashed. "NO NO FUCKING WAY BABY THERE IS NO WAY I"M LETTING YOU GO DOWN THERE!"

"please Carter!" i begged.

"Kayla he said no." Ace chimed in. damn it Ace.

Carter shot him a glare. "you giver this idea?"

"Nope I said no there is no way I'm letting her down there how the hell am i supposed to defend her from all the shit heads down there?" Ace replied.

Carter sent him a smirk in agreement and I was shocked. They finally agreed on something.... wait shit that means I lose.

"Please Carter I wanna go watch!" i begged again slightly annoyed.

"No Kayla you know I would give you anything you want but not this I'm not taking you down there." he said quietly running his hand through my hair.

"FINE FORGET IT I"LL GO MYSELF!" i screamed jumping off his lap and running towards my room. Slamming the door in anger.

Now i know your thinking. Oh what a baby, or what a spoiled little bitch. But I have been waiting to go down there since I found out Ace fought. It drives me fucking insane knowing he fights and I'm not there.

I sat down on my bed thinking this through until a small smirk made its way onto my face. I can make this work to my advantage.

I looked in the mirror fixing my hair really fast and then made my way back out to the T.V room were the boys were sitting talking.

They both turned to look at me as I walked in. "Fine I'll stay away from there I promise." I whispered loud enough for them to hear.

Carter smiled and Ace gave a small one but the look in his eyes showed he knew I had a plan.

"but there is a BUT to this deal." i finished raising my voice and crossing my arms starring down at Ace.

He just shot me a 'what are you planning look'

"Here is the deal. I will stay the hell away from there. I wont go near it ever as long as Ace stops fighting."

I turned to Ace who was glaring at me. He stood up towering over me with his arms crossed.

"No listen to me Kayla I'm not playing a fucking game with you here. You are going to stay the fuck away from there. You are never going near there weather I fight or not. Got it princess?!" he growled

Carter sat dumb struck on the couch as I lashed back at Ace. "No no Ace you don't understand. I'm not playing a game here. You quit fighting or I will be down there faster than you can throw a punch."

He glared back at me. "yea well how do you plan to get there. I'm not taking you, Carter's not taking you who else is there princess?"

I laughed. "Are you underestimating me Ace?"

"not at all but I feel bad for the stupid fucker that takes you down there, because if I find out I'm going to kick his ass and I'll make sure everyone knows it too." he growled sending me a smirk and sitting back down

"Fine Ace see you at your next fight baby." i sneered turning around to go outside but he grabbed my elbow. In a flash Carter was next to me.

"FUCKING LET GO OF HER NOW!" he growled at Ace who dropped my arm looking confused. He was out of his Anger fit and he just looked genuinely confused.

"what you think I would hurt her?" Ace questioned sounding shocked.

Carter just growled pulling me against his chest. "I trust you, but not when your like that. Not around her got it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IMPLYING BRAXTON?" Ace growled. The fire sparking in his eyes again.

Carter opened his mouth but I cut him off. "Don't be stupid Carter Ace wouldn't ever hurt me and I know it." I reassured him as flashbacks of the day Ace threw me against the wall came back causing me to shudder.

Ace shot me a look knowing what I was thinking about. "I gotta go text you letter Kayla." he said turning to walk away.

He walked to the door with his back turned but I screamed after him.

"Ace i'm serious." i threatened him if he was gonna fight i was gonna go. Carter's eyes flashed as he pulled me towards him protectively growling quietly.

Ace turned around with his hand on the door. His eyes flashed with sadness and resolve.
"I know I'm going to Kelly's." then he walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
well comment. First I wanted to tell you about Carter. Carter doesn't like to get in the middle of Ace and kayla. He is not a wimp and he is pretty protective of her. But he loves her and is willing to give her what she wants... most of the time. Ace acted like an asshole in this chapter. Only because he doesn't want Kayla down there because he knows the people down there. Fighting helps his anger management and he isn't willing to give it up. He doesn't want to take the chance of hurting her again. He never got over that