Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Salt Kisses

The sun was bright in the sky. I could hear the sound of the waves as I pulled up to the beach. I parked my car and stepped out grinning as the wind threw my hair around.

I watched as people sat, played and laughed on the beach. A familiar laugh caused me to notice my friends. Ace sat lazy on the sand with Kelly on his lap making out.

I looked around not seeing Carter until he grabbed me from behind spinning me around to kiss him. "you are late babe."

I just laughed grabbing his hand as we made our way down the beach towards Ace and Kelly. "No you were simply early."

He laughed at that as we walked up stopping behind Ace who was still making out with Kelly. I let go of Carter's hand placing my finger over my lip shushing him. I lifted my leg and kicked dirt onto Ace's back causing him to pull back with a growl.

He turned around sporting a glare that probably would have scared anyone... but me. When he saw me he grinned, but I laughed at the look on Kelly's pissed off face. I shot her a wink as I put down my towel laying down on my stomach as carter sat down next to me with Ace and Kelly on my other side.

The sun shown bright even through my sun glasses, but It felt amazing on my skin. The crashing of the waves made me grin. I sat up handing Carter my sun screen flashing him a seductive smile as I laid back down.

I tired to muffle the moan that escaped my lips when Carter started to move his hands up and down my back spreading my sun screen. When he finished he left his strong hands on my waist, rubbing circles on my hips with his thumbs.

I giggled sitting up so I was in his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist laying his head on my shoulder . "Hey lets get in the water!"

Carter shot me a grin as he stood up flipping me over his shoulder starting to run towards the waves as I laughed hysterically.

The next thing I knew I felt my body plunge into the cold water. It rushed around me, the tide pulling me every which way. I stayed under for a while just taking in the feeling of the water on my warm skin before I came up.

When I emerged from the water I flipped my hair feeling allot like the little Mermaid. Carter laughed as he pulled me in. Rapping his arms around me starting to kiss me sweetly. As he kissed me I shot a look over to the shore to see Ace glaring at me. Then when he noticed I was looking he leaned in to kiss Kelly. What just happened?

The day continued like that. Ace seemed to be annoyed with me, but he tried not to show it. It made me wonder why, but he didn't look mad so I wasn't worried.

Currently we are sitting on the beach watching the sun go down. I sat curled up in a blanket rapped up in Carter's arms as his warmth protected me from the cold night air. The sky was beautiful. It shown with so many different colors reflecting off the slow waves of the water.

Every once and a while Carter would lean down and kiss me sweetly on the head, or he would run his hand through my hair as I leaned on his warm chest enjoying the sun set dreading having to go home
♠ ♠ ♠
Well Comment Please. This one was for all the people that wanted some Kayla Carter time. Thanks for reading and being patient with my slow updates. :) Um If you could give me some ideas of what you would like to see happen in the story. I'm pretty sure it won't go past 50 chapters and there won't be a sequel