Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

I Never Liked the Rain

I woke with a start, muffling my scream in my pillow. I heard the rumble of the thunder and the sound of the rain pegging against the window. The rain. The rain always messes with my dreams.

I cuddled myself up in a ball, wrapping my arms around my knees and pulling them to my chest, with the covers over my head. The thunder still continued to rumble as I shook under my covers.

The room was dark except for the flashes of lighting that would light up the whole room, casting shadows on the walls as the wind whistled loudly making weird sounds. I hugged myself tighter as the thunder got louder and the lighting made the room light up again.

I closed my eyes trying to distract myself as i hummed a song to myself. It didn't work. Ever since I was little I have been afraid of storms. The thunder the lighting the pounding rain, its always scared me.

I managed to push myself up from under the covers enough to glance at the clock that read. 2 am. Great this is just perfect. The thunder boomed again causing me to scream when it caught me off guard. I couldn't take it anymore after 30 minutes. I pulled out my phone and called Ace. Ever since I moved here he has always held me through the rain.

I grabbed my phone with a shaking hand and pulled it under the covers with me. The screen lit up as I pushed the speed dial and waited as it rang. Ace answered with a short laugh.

"It's raining." I cried into the phone after he laughed at me.

"I can tell." he answered.

"I'm scared Ace." I mumbled feeling childish.

"I know." was all he said.

"Will you come hold me?" i begged as the thunder rumbled again causing me to scream.

"Princess open your window I am getting fucking wet out here." he laughed.

I closed my phone and ran over to my window ripping it open and pulling him in hugging him tightly.

"Kayla it's just rain." he laughed but I just held him closer and he hugged me back.

"Ace you will always come right?" I asked in a baby voice not on purpose.

Ace laughed. "Well Kayla I am pretty sure Carter won't want me climbing in his window at night after you two get married."

"Oh yeah... I forgot about that." I sighed over wellmed by the hole thing.

"Hey you will be fine." Ace reassured as he pulled me onto his lap and sat on the ground. I lay my head against his chest and sighed.

"I know I love Carter but I don't know you know!?" I questioned

Ace just laughed. "Um well that was confusing, but I do know that I wouldn't let you mary him If I didn't trust him and Princess, he is crazy about you."

"Ace promise me something." I begged

"Ok" He said sounding unsure.

"Don't bring Kelly to my wedding our I will Kill her Got it?" i asked.

He broke down laughing over powering the sound of the thunder with his loud laugh. "Anything for you princess."
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please? Someone asked for more Ace and Kayla so here you go. Ps any Ideas would be great!