Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Freaking Ace

I woke up to the sound of yelling. Randomly thinking, Lucky for me Ace hasn't noticed Cody yet, and neither has Carter. I am moving in with Carter next week so that should be interesting.

Oh yea well the screaming. I rolled over in bed groaning. Rubbing my eyes as I pulled myself out of bed. I walked out my door to be knocked on my butt by Cody. "What the he..." my curse was cut off by the dark figure that had pushed Cody.

His eyes flashed with murder and his dark hair covered his eyes. He had no shirt on and I could see his build in the outline of the dark reflecting off the light from the clock on the wall reading 2 am. What the hell?

I sat in a daze on the floor trying the best to hid myself scared of who ever broke in to our house. Actually praying Cody wouldn't be hurt even though he is an ass whole. The growls continued in the dark and it sounded like a dog fight. Cody was losing.

When the lights flickered on from my aunts room I screamed. She walked out turning on the lights mirroring my scream with her own, as I sat in silent shock. The dark shadow that had scared me was Ace.

His eyes were shown over and dark his pulps dilated. His eyes were crazy with a frenzy and I could tell he didn't know what he was doing. He had probably been fighting and someone slipped him something. Shit.

I got up off my small spot on the ground and walked towards him. "Ace baby do you know who I am?" I chided trying to keep him calm not knowing what he would do. He was shaking and still looked wild.

He looked at me and then yelled. "Back the fuck off!" I took another step forward regretting it instantly when he hit me. Ace hit me... again. This pissed me off this was his fault he swore he would stop fighting.

I pulled myself off the ground. "Damn it Ace you fucked up now go sleep on the couch or get the fuck out I'm so done with this shit!" I screamed almost crying. He didn't get slipped anything he was on something again. Fucking Drugs.

He stared at me looking confused but I didn't dare go near him again. I turned to go back to my room but he called after me. "Kayla?" He sounded confused but I ignored him. He fucking hit me and he promised he would stop fighting.

"Ace go to sleep or get the fuck out." I yelled shooting Cody and my aunt a look as I closed the door to my room. I glanced at the time. 4 am. I pulled out my phone and called Carter.

"Baby what's wrong?" he asked sounding somewhat awake.

"Hun something is wrong with Ace so he is staying the night Just wanted to let you know. He is on the couch."

He grumbled. "Fine just make sure he stays on the couch."

"Yeah baby Love you." i said sweetly.

"You too love." he said then hung up.

Ace is in so much fucking shit when he wakes up in the morning. I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please! what do you think?