Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

MIke

The sun was bright out above me as Carter and I walked down the street. He came over and we just decided to enjoy the weather. We held hands as we strolled down the house lined street just walking in silence.

I haven't seen Ace in about a week, but honestly I'm still to mad to miss him. I still can't believe he started this shit again.

As we walked we came up to a stop sign. I watched as cars flew passed us as we waited for our turn to walk. From across the street I could see a figure leaning against the pole smoking something.

He had dark eyes and dark hair that went down to his shoulders. He was built, but looked pale and his eyes were sort of red looking. He must have felt me looking at him because he turned catching my eyes. His smirk set me off. I knew exactly who he was.

Mike Ryan. Ace's former best friend. How the hell did they let that piece of shit out of jail in the first place? Ugh. He continued to smirk and I glared until I was pulled from it by Carter who was looking down at me weirdly.

"Our Kayla your killing my hand what the hell are you glaring at?" He questioned.

"Mike Ryan Ace's former best friend. Guess he just got out of jail..." I started to explain and I felt his hold on my arm tighten up as I said the jail part but then it seemed like something clicked.

Ace was fine until Mike came back. Mike got him on drugs again. "Oh my mother fucking God I am going to kill that no good piece of shit!" I screamed as started to run towards Mike. I made it all the way across the street before Carter grabbed me around the waist pulling me back. I was in touching distance of him.

"Oh hello princess miss me?" Mike purred making me madder. I thrashed against Carter but he held me back. "Kayla calm the fuck down!" he yelled sending a glare towards Mike.

"YOU FUCKED HIM UP DIDN"T YOU?" i screamed towards Mike referring to what Ace had done.

"No he did that to him self." Mike cooed sounding stupidly innocent.

FInally I wiggled lose of Carter's grip. "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed as I tackled Mike to the ground.

"STUPID MOTHER FUCKER!" I screamed repeatedly as I hit him with my small fists until Carter pulled me away.

MIKE RYAN WILL PAY
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG GUYS I AM SOOO SORRY! My parents took my computer for like a week because of my grades so I couldn't up date. Please please comment. I hope you like this one