Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Ace's enemy my husband?

Kayla P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of screaming. Girly screechy screaming, but not the bad kind the happy kind that is usually accompanied by jumping up and down? yeah that kind. Shit my aunt is happy this can't be good.

Before I could wonder why Satin was happy i heard someone groan next to me causing me to smile. "Ace get your ass up my aunt is happy." i told him. And before you get any ideas no we didn't have sex. Never would we have sex that would be gross times one thousand. Ace is like the brother I wish i had. The family I wish I had, so it was never awkward when he spent the night.

Ace opened his eyes and groaned pushing his bangs out of his eyes. "fuck couldn't she have waited until like i dont know noon to be happy?" I laughed at that.

"no it's her she can't ever wait for anything." i mumbled as i crawled out of bed and stretched going to the bathroom to comb my hair and brush my teeth I can't stand to wake up in the morning and not brush my teeth. Yuck!

As i started to brush I heard the sound of my room's door being slammed open and the sound of feet clumping towards me. Great, I thought as i leaned down and spit out my tooth paste. "Kayla I have great news honey!" my aunt practically sang as she appeared next to me

"Oh I'm sure." i growled letting the sarcasm seep through my voice.

"oh don't be a baby, I just got you into an arranged marriage we are going to be rich!" she almost screamed in my ear as she reached down to hug me.

"WHAT! TO WHO?" i screamed totally freaking out, she crossed the line this time, God that stupid bitch...

"His name is Carter Braxton." she sang.

"Oh shit." before i could finish my cuss Ace was standing in the door way looking really pissed. Did I mention that Ace and Carter HATE each other?

"NO FUCKING WAY!" he growled and i swear it was the scariest thing i had ever heard. Even my aunt took a couple steps back

Ace is known for his temper that is why no one ever bothers me, because they know he would kick their asses. No joke.

"Um Ace baby calm down ok?" i soothed. He was livid. His eyes shown and his fists twitched and i knew he was about to hit something or someone, but not me... never me.

"I'm leaving text you later Kayla." he growled trying to keep his voice level.

He didn't say it but I knew. "WAIT ACE PLEASE DON"T!" i almost Ace has a fighting problem but I'm the only one that knows it. I grabbed wildly at his arm but he moved so i couldn't reach him.

Ace was going to the fight club and it was my fault... again.

My aunt waited until we heard the door slam before she continued. I wouldn't be surprised if she waited because she was afraid of Ace. Most people are.

"go change into something nice and try not to look like a slut. We are going to the Braxtons house for dinner." she said walking out and slamming my door.

I didn't reply I wasn't exactly thinking about it, I was to worried about Ace, as I changed into a random dress put on random heals and did my make up and curled my hair.

Looking Good with out trying... my only talent.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? please who do you like best?