Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Oh yeah

I laughed as I fixed my hair trying to get it to curl the right way. My dress was smoothed out properly showing my pink pleats. My heals were tall but I am pretty used to it by now.

I don't see why my aunt is making me dress up to go over to Carter's house for dinner tonight but what ever. She is fucking crazy. Best not question it.

I smirked into the mirror after I was finally content with my hair. Grabbing my purse and heading my way towards the living room to wait for my aunt.

As I sat on the edge of the couch blankly staring at the wall in-front of me I heard someone whistle. I turned to see Cody smirking at me as he looked down my dress. "Ugh Cody leave me the fuck alone your dating my aunt that is gross."

He took a step towards me still grinning. "what the hell back off!" I yelled tired of his annoying ways of playing with me. My aunt popped her head out of her room curiously as she put on her make up. "Kayla don't be a bitch!" She screamed.

I groaned as we headed out to the car for what would seem like a very long drive to Carter's. By the time we made it there I was so happy I almost bent down to kiss the ground. Almost. I walked up the drive way but before I could ring the bell Carter had flung the door open grabbing me in a huge hug!

"Hey Baby you look hot." I laughed complimenting him on his suite. He was about to open his mouth but I caught glimpse of Ray coming down the stairs. In a short dress that mirrored mine. "RAY!" I screamed in excitement as I ran towards her practically tackling her to the ground.

Ray laughed and returned my hug. "Kayla chill." she laughed. We sat down to dinner and the adults kept to themselves as we talked and giggled together. Well except for Carter who looked really bored as we gushed over dresses. I was glad he showed no interest.

After we finished eating Carter's mother Sarah turned to face me with a huge smile on her face. "so kayla are you excited about school ending next week?"

I smiled sweetly at her. "yes mam."

She nodded her head seeming happy with my answer. She turned and smiled meaningfully at her husband who cleared his throat as he turned towards me. Carter held my hand under the table looking confused at his parents behavior.

"We have decided that the saturday after school ends you are going to move in with Carter. You two need to start acting like a couple." Carter's father said in a very demanding voice that caused me to shrink back into my seat, and Carter to hold me closer to him.

I looked down at my empty plate. "Yes sir." Was my only answer. Honestly I wasn't really upset about it I was just kind of nervous. This also meant I only had a week left to deal with Ace and Mike.

What the hell am I gonna do?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please? two in two days is better for me I guess. I am still so sorry it took so long guys. Thanks for reading. CHAPTER 30!!!! AH SO EXCITED