Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Dare

I looked around the room franticly. Contemplating skipping the whole shebang. People rushed around like crazy and I just stood there staring. I was at school and I actually screamed when the bell rang.

Moments later I was alone in the once crazy hall. Carter had flown to Florida with his father for work this week. He was supposed to get back Saturday and I was to move in with him. This week my thoughts bounced around like a bouncy ball caught in my head.

A loud bang came from beside me and made me scream. I turned to see Ace standing in front of a now closed locker cracking up. I glared at him. "Aw did I scare you princess?" he cooed sarcastic. I looked behind him seeing his two random fight friends behind him grinning.

They were both huge. They had dark eyes and huge muscles. They looked like they were up to no good and gave you that uncomfortable feeling. Ace had taken to hanging with them right after he quit his drug fix. I can't complain because he quit but his new friends were....

"Aw is the poor princess scared?" one of the guys behind him cooed sarcastic with a bit of a bight at the end causing me to want to shudder. If you ever wondered what evil sounded like it was his voice. Possibly scarier than Ace.

I just shot him a glare pushing my hair out of my eyes. He smirked back at me with his arms crossed on his chest looking all tough. I turned to look at Ace who looked amused. I took a step towards the hulk boy and got right in his face. He was huge compared to me. "Don't you dare call me a fucking princess." I growled

He just smirked. "Well princess..." I cut him off before he could continue. "No one calls me princess." I growled actually managing to sound a bit scary. Ace seemed to notice the sound of my voice because he grabbed me around the waist pulling me back. "Kayla stop." he warned.

I just turned on him. "Don't touch me Ace." he let go of me and looked at me confused. His friends shot him a look and he recovered himself. He put back on his bad boy mask. "Don't mess with the big boys if you can't take it princess." the guy behind me laughed mockingly.

Ace saw my eyes flash as I put on my evil smirk. "Dallas cut it out dude." he growled but I was already pissed off. "Baby you don't know shit. You think you are all tough? hu with your muscles and the way you bight at people half your size. News flash your not that big. I have met bigger people. You don't scare me you stupid little shit! so back the fuck off!" i growled getting in his face.

He looked slightly shocked but retorted back with a smirk. "Please we all know you are Carter's little princess. Like he would ever let you do anything." He had somewhat of a dare in his voice that ticked me off.

I turned to Ace. "Ace you have a fight to night right?" I asked sweetly. He looked shocked for a second, kind of confused but then he looked in my eyes and it clicked. He shot me a warning look. "No." he answered but I could tell he was lying.

"Yes he does. It's tonight at 8." his stupid friend blurted out. Ace glared at the boy. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he growled. his friend just looked confused. Ace was pissed and Dallas looked amused.

"Alright see you there baby." I sang kissing Ace on the cheek and skipping out of the way before he could grab me. I walked away listening to his voice ring through the halls. "KAYLA DON"T YOU DARE FUCKING SHOW UP TONIGHT!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Sorry It took so long my grades still suck thus my parents are being stupid. Enjoy!