Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Pick up

The air port was loud. With bustling excited people and crazy loud announcements going off every five seconds.

Through the crowd I was lifted off the ground and spun in the air. His arms were warm and I started to cry as he kissed me sweetly.

"Don't cry baby I'm right here." Carter comforted me, not knowing what he had missed. He was only gone for a week and somehow missed so much.

We walked to his limo holding hands swinging them back and fourth as we smiled stupidly at each other.

Once we were sitting in the back he pulled me into his warm lap and kissed me once again on the head as he wrapped his arms around my tiny body.

"I missed you baby" I cooed. I couldn't wait to get back to our house. The day before he got back his parents moved all my shit into their house. Now we share a room together.

We pulled up to his house and his mother ran out grabbing him into a huge hut, grinning more than I had ever seen her.

I pulled him up to our room opening the door slowly and pulling him in. The look on his face was priceless. He didn't quite know that they had moved me in yet...

"What the hell? " he whispered to him self looking really confused.

"Baby what is all this shit? and why is it in my room? Fuck are my walls pink? What the hell?" He asked like five questions at once.

I just laughed. "First off, that shit is mine. It's in OUR room because your parents moved me in yesterday. Lastly baby the walls are not pink they are peach colored. I think it looks way better now!" I giggled at the end sounding uber preppy.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me into his chest giving me a quick kiss. "Baby I love it... except for the walls. Those are going back to gray. I refuse to have pink walls."

I pouted. "But Carter..."

He looked lost for a second but then he sighed and mumbled something to himself. "No... no pink walls." he sounded resolved.

I grinned as I pulled him towards the bed and pushed him down as I climbed on top of him slowly stripping off my shorts and shirt. As I captured his lips in mine as he groaned. "We shall see."
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? I know it is fillerish but It had to be done! Comments help up dates come faster!