Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Meeting

I left my note and headed for the park. It wasn't far from here so I decided to walk.
Well that was until I realized how scary the dark was.

I ended up running through the dark streets as fast as I could trying not to scream, I was pathetically terrified.

Every shadow or tree seemed to be coming for me. The street lights lit up small portions of the street just enough to cast shadows making me shudder.

I sighed when I finally made it to the park, glad to see Ace waiting on the swings in the distance.

I'm not sure he saw me yet. He looked so innocent all alone slowly swinging back and fourth mindlessly, with the small innocent smile he used to have when we were kids. That was my Ace.

I walked up slowly causing him to jump even though I was right in-front of him. He sighed when He saw it was just me and pulled me on to his lap on the swing.

I broke pathetically down into tears and he cheered me up by tickling me into laughter. He reminded me off all the funny times we had on the play ground when we were little.

Especially that time when John Moor pushed me into the sand box so tiny little Ace came up behind him and pushed him over and took his lolly pop and gave it to me. That was a good day.

We seemed to talk about everything and nothing. I was soon very at peace with the dark as long as Ace was with me I felt safe.

That was until his phone rang. Seeming to rip a whole into the silence causing me to jump and scream but Ace caught me laughing as he pulled me back onto his lap.

His voice was gruff and seemed annoyed as he spoke into the phone.

He gave me a confused look. "I don't have a fucking brother." he started into the phone and then seemed to burst out laughing not a minute later.

"don't let him leave I'm coming." He said as he hung up the phone. He leaned forward and hugged me close to his chest as he laughed.

"what's so funny?" I begged dying to know.

"No nothing apparently I have a brother." Was all he managed to say as he pushed me off his lap grabbing my hand in his.

"Lets go I will take you home I have a meeting to attend." he said trying to sound serious but failing miserably when he broke down laughing again.

What the hell? I wondered as he laughed all the way home and as he left too.

How odd.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting guys I was going to post last night but I fell asleep I'm sorry. Hope you like it. 5 more comments gets you Ace! Enjoy!