Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Deal or no deal?

I pushed through the crowed standing outside of the fight club.

After getting the call I was unbelievably curious of what Carter Braxton the schools pretty boy was doing at my fight club pretending to be my brother.

The people whined as I pushed them tell they saw my face and immediately silenced them selfs mumbling different apologies that I ignored.

My laughter had stopped while I was in the car but I had to admit that was the most I have laughed in a long long time.

I made it to the front of the line to see Carter sitting on the ground leaning against the brick building, his outline shown through the weird lighting emitting from the street lights.

He was smoking that much I could smell as I walked up and honestly It shocked me. So much for perfect good boy.

I shook hands with the bouncer that had called me earlier and almost started laughing again at the smile the huge man was wearing.

Carter seemed to notice me then as I came to stand in front of him wearing my notorious blank expression with my arms crossed against my chest.

He stood up dressed in a black wife beater and some dark ripped jeans. He looked utterly board until he smirked meeting my gaze as I led him around back and up the stares to the second floor. The place reserved for only the kings and royalty fighters of the club.

I walked in and people were laying around on the couches in different vulgar positions making odd sounds that made me shiver. Which I will admit is a hard task for me.

They all seemed to sense my presence with out me having to say a word. I looked them all over locking eyes as I spoke. "Get the fuck out."

They shot up from their spots and ran like bats out of hell. The room was clear with in seconds as I walked over and leaned against the pool table in the middle of the room smirking at Carter who was still boldly smirking.

"Carter what the fuck are you doing down here?" I finally asked keeping my mask on.

"Need your help, figured you would be here." He mumbled looking around the room as he shifted his weight anxiously on his feet.

"No actually I was with Kayla comforting her while you were here being a dick now cut the bull shit and tell me what you want Braxton!" I growled remembering how sad Kayla looked as she ran up at the park. Her innocence was refreshing.

"I wanna kill the fucker that touched Kayla and I know you do to." He replayed still calm.

I shot him a look. "I'm handling it pretty boy."

He glared at me. "No you don't understand I want that fucker dead, not taken care of or beat up or shit I want him dead as in not breathing. That fucker gave up his spot in the world when he touched the only thing that is my world!" He ended with a growl that actually gave me a bit more respect for the pretty boy.

"I know what you want, you think I was going to let him live?" I spat venom seeping through my voice. "Go home pretty boy you don't belong here anymore than she does."

"No I wanna help we need a plan." He countered causing me to smirk. Maybe I was rubbing off on him? or maybe he was just as pissed off as I was... either way this could work.

"Alright pretty boy sit down." I growled pointing to the couch. This was about to get interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please? I hope you like it! 5 more comments and you get the next chapter. Please Please tell me what you think thanks guys :)