Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Secrets and Games

You know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you can just feel that something bad is about to happen, but you don't know?

Or how about the one you get when you know something is going on but your friends won't tell you what? Well yeah I have both of those and they are killing me.

I walked down the hall by my self Monday morning. The halls seemed to be empty and ominous in the large school building.

I pulled my things from my locker with out being bothered by either Carter or Ace and frankly is scared me.

but the scariest thing was when the two enemies walked into the building laughing and talking like they were friends.

I think the world might of actually stopped. Well at-least mine did. They went from death threats and killer glares to laughing and joking like they actually gave a fuck about each other and honestly I was floored.

Why I was angry you might ask? Well both Carter and Ace had been acting weird for almost a week now.

They were constantly busy at the same time, so I was left alone.

It never struck me as weird that they were both busy at the same time before now. I had just figured that they had shit to do you know? but now I am confused.

I closed my locker with a less than sweet slam that rang through the halls causing everyone but Carter and Ace to look towards me.

I shot the people my perfect smile as I grabbed my books and stormed towards the boys who were now surrounded by both the jocks and Ace's crew.

What the hell? The two groups were like sworn enemies! As in not kidding I heard them swear that they were enemies. No joke!

I walked up joining a group. They were all talking in whispers and none seemed to notice me.

Ace's voce rang out out of the others. "Alright guys get the fuck over your stupid shit. If your in then meet us behind the school tonight at..." he cut off when he saw me.

Becoming completely silent and shooting Carter a glance that said 'oh shit'

Carter noticed me and looked shocked.

He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me across the hall wrapping is arms around me and pushing me into my locker that was far away from the boys.

He leaned in to kiss me but I knew what he was doing. I smirked at him and Kissed him sweetly and then not so sweetly trying to turn him on and succeeding when I heard him moan.

I pulled away smirking. "Baby don't stop come 'er." Carter growled sex osing from his voice along with lust.

I just smirked at him pulling away completely as he tried to pull me back into the kiss. Giving him my perfect innocent look.

"Baby why?" he whined. Looking rather pathetic, and I had to hide my giggle.

"Carter..." I began taking a step towards him with every word. "You.... hiding... something... from.... me... baby?" By the time I finished I was wrapped around him. My arms around his neck and I had pushed him against my locker dominating.

he looked lost as he gazed in my eyes. "N..no." he whispered but I could see he was week.

"Baby? Why?" I asked running my hands down his chest. Feeling like a slut.

"I., I'm..." he stuttered but I was pulled away from him by Ace's strong arms.

"Princess give the boy a break your gonna kill him. Carter man up pussy." Ace laughed rapping his arm around my shoulders leaning in and kissing me on the forehead and then turning on his heals laughing as he walked away.

I the midst of the distraction Carter managed to regain his focus. "Shit." I mumbled damn it I had been out played.

Carter laughed at the look on my face. "Baby don't play games with me."

He put his arm around my shoulder and grabbed my books as the bell rang.

I walked to class with a pout on my face.

Damn it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please? Gosh this one is soo long. 5 comments gets you the next one? Thanks for reading and the comments guys I love them all and I love you :)