Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

I wanna know!

As the week continued it only got weirder. Suddenly after being left alone for what seemed like so long both the boys were always around.

I swear I haven't been alone for 10 minutes in the last 3 days. At first I loved it but now its driving my crazy.

Currently I'm hiding in my bathroom. I just left both of them, yes Ace and Carter in the same room not killing each other in my room.

The smothered feeling is driving me nuts. I'm going insane. Carter is normally pretty clingy so I'm used to it but Ace has never been like this.

I messed with my hair in the mirror taking deep breaths trying to calm down. Ace would never be acting this weird or protective, or even be putting up with Carter at all unless. Something was happening.

What the hell is he planning? no not just him, he is putting up with Carter which means he is involved. What the hell? Ugh!

I pulled the door open and it hit the wall with a bang. I looked up to meet a childish grin from Ace and a weird smile from Carter.

I shot them both a smile grabbing one of their hands in each of mine and pulling them towards Carter and my bed where I sat them down next to each other, still grinning my fake smile.

They both looked up at me confused as I stood in front of them glaring with my arms across my chest.

"Alright what the hell is going on?" I growled looking in between Ace and Carter expectantly.

A wave of surprise crossed Ace's and disappeared as he turned to his fake smile. Carter just looked stupidly shocked and honestly it made me want to laugh.

I decided to go for Ace since it looked like Carter might not be able to talk in his shock. I locked eyes with Ace.

"Damn it Ace don't give me that innocent smile. I know its fake, now what the hell is going on?" I growled.

Ace shot me a smirk. "How do you know anything is going on Princess? Can't you believe for once that I'm innocent?"

I laughed at that. "Ace you haven't been innocent since that first day in grade school when you knocked of that bully for me now cut the crap."

He looked a little guilty. "Kayla I'm not gonna play games with you. You know something is going on and so do I. I just can't tell you anything except that you have to trust us because we love you."

I did a double take and he looked totally serious. I sighed. "Fine." knowing he would bite at the bate.

He did a double take grabbing my elbow as I turned to leave the room pulling me back. "Kayla i'm not stupid where the hell are you going?"

I turned back smiling sweetly. "Ace I'm not gonna play games with you. I know you know that what ever I'm about to do is probably not gonna be a good thing, but you have to trust me because I love you." I quoted him as I pulled away kissing Carter on the cheek pulling him out of his thoughts as I walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys thanks so much for still reading I'm sorry I just started school and I have softball so Its been crazy but I have tried to update. Comment 5 gets you the next chapter which I will do as soon as I have time. Love you guys!