Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Begging

I was sitting on Carter's bed thinking about revenge. It's really quiet a stupid idea if you ask me. I mean somehow it always backfires. Yet why does it seems so appealing. I could plot revenge against the man in the bathroom, or maybe even cody...

His door bust open with a loud bang. Carter ran in and jumped on the bed pulling me to the floor on the opposite side covering me with his body. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Carter what the..." he cut me off by putting his hand over my mouth and shushing me. I herd quiet footsteps coming up the stairs and he flinched pulling me closer to him.

"Carter where the hell did you hide her?" I girls voice screamed from my doorway. It seemed familiar but Carter wouldn't let me move to see.

"Carter its either she goes with me or mom will take her." the voice demanded and I shot Carter a glare. Sighing he peeked out from the top of the bed and a grin automatically filled his face.

He let go of me and ran over to pick up a girl and swing her around. I stood up and brushed myself off, then turned to look at her.

"OMG RAY YOUR HERE!" I screamed running up to hug her as Carter put her down. Sadly I was too excited and we both ended up on the ground laughing.

"Hey Kayla..." ray whispered from the ground next to me.

"Yeah Ray?" I questioned turning my head to look at her.

"Don't hate me ok?" she mumbled.

"I won't why?" I questioned a little confused but to happy on the floor to move.

"We have to go dress shopping for bridesmaids dresses and your wedding dress. I volunteered because I didn't want you to end up killing my mother." She added the last part with a small laugh.

"Nope I hate you Ray." I mumbled turning away from her as I got up. Totally joking, but playing it off.

"Ok I will just go get my mom then?" She said knowing I would break. And Break I did.

"WAIT NO RAY I LOVE YOU DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" I screamed falling to my knees begging as she laughed pretending to ponder her decision.

I turned to look at Carter and he gave me a pleading look. I just walked over looking confused. "What's wrong Car?"

"You want Ace in the wedding?" he asked but seemed to know the answer.

"Well yeah. I want him to be your best man because I won't have your shit head friends in my wedding Carter." and then I turned to Ray. "And I want Ray to be my made of honer."

She just grinned and started jumping up and down excitedly. "I TOLD YOU SHE WOULD LET ME CARTER I TOLD YOU!" she sang as she bounced around the room.

Carter just shook his head. "Yeah well you have to get him to agree." he mumbled. I knew he meant Ace and I knew Ace would do it.... with lots of begging.

I will go get him. "Get ready Carter because he won't be in a good mood." I laughed as I headed out the door to drive to Ace's house. Glancing at my click I winced he probably won't be up yet.

I rang the door bell and waited but he didn't answer so I just walked in. His mother was passed out on the couch with what looked like a bottle of Jack in her hands still in her nurse uniform.

I made my way through the small house to his room knocking lightly knowing it wouldn't wake him if he wasn't up. I walked in and he was sprawled out on his bed with only a pair of shorts on, his chest bear.

I laid down on the bed and he automatically rapped his arms around me and snuggled into me. "mmm Shelby." he mumbled.

I just laughed deciding to play with him. "Yeah Baby." I answered pretending to be Shelby who ever the hell she was.

"Lick me gain?" he begged still not opening his eyes. I shuddered. Sure I know what he does but having him talk about it like this is eww.

I pulled out of his grasp whispering in his ear. "Ace baby please wake up I need you."

His eyes shot open at the sound of my voice and he looked confused. "Wha...?" I shushed him.

"You love me right?" I asked laying back down next to him.

"Yeah Princess you know that." He answered and the confused look on his face was amazingly cute.

"You have to promise to do something for me." I begged moving closer and tucking my head into his warm chest so he couldn't see my face. I was suddenly terrified that he would say no.

"I don't make promises I can't keep but I will try what is it Princess?" he almost begged but he still sounded confused as he ran his hand through my hair soothingly. He was like the perfect big brother.

"Be in my wedding." I mumbled so quiet that I thought he couldn't hear but he did. He pulled away so he could see my face. He looked surprised.

"Well duh is that all you wanted Kayla? God you scared me." He laughed.

"Well there is more..." I let on.

"I'm not going dress shopping..." he started but I laughed and cut him off.

"No I want you to be Carter's man of honor." I asked looking him straight in the eyes and he groaned digging his head into his pillow.

"Please Ace." I begged knowing he really didn't want to. He still doesn't like Carter much. Something about no backbone?

"Kayla what about his other stupid friends?" He mumbled sitting up and pulling me into his lap resting his head on top of mine.

" I don't want those stupid fucks in my wedding." I told him straight out.

"but..." I cut him off with a smirk.

" Do it or I will get Mike or Cody to do it." I challenged

He glared at me. "Fine but I'm not wearing a tux."

I laughed at him "Oh yes you are. You and Carter are going shopping together today."

He scoffed at me. "No we are not."

"Do you want me to bring his mother over here?" I challenged.

He pretended to look scared. "Ok fine lets go get me a monkey suite."
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? I hope you like it. 5 updates gets you the next one which will be shopping in both boys p.o.v and girls. Question you want the boys p.o.v to be Carter or Ace. Vote!