Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Kill me now!

Kayla giggled as she pulled me up Carter's drive way her blonde hair flowing lightly behind her as she grinned excitedly.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile. She pulled me inside and up a giant stair case towards a room at the very end of the hall, practically skipping up the steps.

She bust through the door and everyone looked up expectantly. Carter sat on the bed with his head in his hands, while a small girl with black hair and blue eyes sat at the desk in the corner of the room.

They both looked up surprised and the girl grinned excitedly, with a knowing look on her face. In a weird way she was really pretty.

Kayla shot a glance between me and the girl and then grinned excitedly letting go of me to pull the girl closer. "This is Rachel. Ray this is Ace." she giggled.

The girl just shot me a brief smile as she turned to look at Cater who was suddenly hovering protectively behind them not looking pleased at all. Weird little fuck.

I shook my head looking down at the ground choosing to remain quiet. Kayla jumped up and down. "Ok Carter you and Ace go get what you need." she then took a step closer to me looking me straight in the eyes. "Ace be good please?" she begged knowing I would start some sort of trouble....

I smiled innocently "Of corse Princess."

She scrunched up her nose. "Ugh Ace don't ever make that innocent face again it was one of the scariest things I have ever seen. Just promise me."

I rolled my eyes as Ray laughed at the look on Kayla's face. "Yes, Princess I promise to stay out of trouble." I said holding up my fingers. "scouts honor."

She just laughed. "Ace you were never a scout."

I smirked. "Yeah ok you caught me."

"What ever just get lost you too." she laughed reaching up to kiss Carter as she pushed us out of the room.

Ugh kill me now.

************************************** two hours later.

"God what the fuck is the difference between midnight black and regular black?" Carter growled exasperated.

"How the fuck should I know?" I almost moaned. "God I need a smoke." I said as I headed outside.

I heard Carter groan again as he took two suites back into the changing rooms. Poor snuck has no idea what he is getting himself into.

As I made my way back in the store i stopped in my tracks. Carter was standing at the mirror in his tucks with some chick almost hanging all over him.

Kayla's innocent face flashed into my head and I stormed over towards them. I opened my mouth to yell at that stupid fuck but he didn't seem to see me.

He turned on the girl pushing her off with a glare on his face. "For the last time get the fuck off me you stupid slut. I'm taken."

"I don't care, your hot just a quickie in the changing room? no one has to know." She purred in his ear.

He shuddered and pushed her back off. " Just leave me the fuck alone."

I smirked as I made my way to stand next to Carter. "Sup man?" I asked still smirking as I sent a glare to the girl.

"Nothen Much man this slut doesn't get what taken means. You want her?" he asked motioning to the girl who just licked her lips sexily.

"No thanks I wouldn't touch her with a three foot pole." I answer in my bored tone. "did you get what you wanted?"

"yeah it will work lets just get the fuck out of here." he growled as he turned to go and change.

The girl just looked me up and down not seeming to be phased by my words. "No strings." she whispered as she walked behind me running her hands up and down my back seductively.

She took out a sharpie and wrote her number on my arm and her name. "Brittany." ha how typical.

Carter walked out of the changing room dressed in his jeans and wife beater again and shot me a weird look.

I just shrugged as we got the hell out of there. That sucked worse than detention or juvie combined.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please? 5 gets you the next one. Please read my new one? Thanks guys love you all!