Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

I need help

I paced back and fourth in the stupid dark ally for over 30 minutes. Watching as the light slowly faded from the sky and the buildings shadows faded into darkness, only lit by the street lamps.

"FUCK!" I screamed tired of waiting. I never have been one to wait patiently. I shuffled my feet around kicking things that got in my way. Were the fuck is he?

I squinted into the darkness, hearing a low chuckle. Mike stepped out of the darkness with an evil smirk on his face. "You never were one to be patient hu Ace."

I shot him a glare. "Shut the fuck up Mike."

He sent me a smirk. "What do you want Ace? You called me here didn't you?" He leaned back onto the wall of one of the buildings that lined the ally. Smug like he knew something.

"Lets just say I need someone with your specialty. To help out with a job I have going." I told him hating to ask him for anything much rathering to beat the shit out of him and call it a night.

He stood up straighter cocking his eyebrow shooting me and interested look. "What might this 'job' be?" He asked sounding curious and slightly excited.

"I need a hit man." I told him bluntly, trying my best to keep the details from him. He must have known it was important because I usually don't involve my self in this shit.

"Why, why do you want this man dead Ace. He must have done something to you, or someone you love to really piss you off. What happened?" he mocked

"None of your fucking busyness dick head." I growled pulling out a smoke and lighting it up. God I hate him. I hate life. God what is with all this shit? God damn it Kayla.

He sat quiet for a second until he stood up straight, and started laughing. I shot him a glare "what the hell is so damn funny?"

"Let me guess, he slept with that slut of yours. Kayla Sanders?" he laughed still. Fire shot through my veins instantly heating me up. I could feel myself getting pissed so I backed away trying not to lose it. I need this stupid fuck alive. For now.

"My question would be why come to me, she hates me..." he mumbled looking me straight in the eyes curiously.

I just met his with a glare. Until he realized it. "Oh she doesn't know does she?" He laughed again. Thats it.

I pushed him against the wall with my smoke in between my teeth. He slammed his head back against the brick as I punched him once really hard in the mouth. He glared spitting blood to the ground and pushing me off.

"Listen Fuck head. I just want this guy dead. I don't care how you do it or even where you put the fucking body but I want him gone by next week. Got it." I growled stepping back to him with a glare that screamed death.

"Fine, but its gonna cost you." he growled holding his hand out expectantly.

"I will pay you when its done. 10 thousand right?" I answered grudgingly. Hating to give this fucker anything, and secretly wondering where I would get the money.

"Yeah, Yeah fine consider it done." He growled turning to leave.

"Oh and Mike." I called him name from across the ally. "Go burn in hell."

He just smirked back at me. "You first Ace you first." then he disappeared into the dark.

I hope to hell he gets caught so I don't have to pay him.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys comment please! I am soo sorry. School is killing me. 5 more gets you your updates. Probably this weekend for sure if not sooner. I have the story planned out. Much more to come. Question does anyone want the shopping scene from Kayla and Ray or do we just wanna forget about it? Let me know! Love you guys