Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Break out

Carter rolled over and kissed me lightly on the cheek waking me up from my peaceful sleep.

I grabbed his hair running my fingers through it as I pulled him down to kiss me again deepening it.

It was a week after we survived the trial and Mike was locked up for good, but the thrill was still there. Since then we haven't been able to keep our hands off each other.

Carter is way more protective he must have taken lessons from Ace because its fucking hot.

Yesterday at the mall we were walking around and some dude came up behind me and slapped my ass.

The next thing I new the dude was on the ground and Carter was beating the Shit out of him.

The door bell rang causing us to pull apart. Carter moaned frustratedly as I pushed him off of me slipping his shirt over my head and ran out of the room to the front door.

I opened it and instantly started screaming.
"OH MY GOD!"

Carter came running down the stairs and grabbed me from behind looking flustered, at my scream.
"WHAT WHAT WHAT"s... "

"Dude calm the fuck down and give me my girl back." Ace's perfect sexy voice rang in my ears as I attacked him and he pulled me into a huge hug.

"Your out!! Oh My God your out!" I screamed completely freaking out.

"Yeah I heard you kicked ass at Mikes trial baby that's grate."
Ace said kissing me on the head and putting me back down on the ground.

Carter grabbed me back into his arms as he shook Ace's hand.

"Oh my God Ace you should have seen it. Carter knocked the shit out of this one dude at the mall the other day." I gushed still really proud.

Ace shot me a confused look as he looked in between us.
"what did the guy do?"

"He slapped her Ass, so I knocked him out." Carter said with a smirk.

"Dude way to over react." Ace said sarcastically high-fiving Carter.

I just rolled my eyes happy to have the boys back.
♠ ♠ ♠
ACE IS BACK OMG!!!! I had to bring him back :) Don't worry I shall hook him up soon. 5 more comments gets you the next chapter!!