Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

I can still hear you pass me another drink

The music pounded in my ears and the lights flashed at the upstairs vip room of Ace's 'fight' club.

The bodies seemed to move in motion with the beat of the music. The floor filled with sexy half dressed women and drunk men with crazy grins.

"dude get the fuck up and go dance." Ace screamed handing me a beer and pushing me towards a hot blonde.

Bachelor party my ass, it felt like a frat party and part of me wanted it bad.

Kayla and I talked about it before hand and decided this was our last chance to act like single teens before being taken for the rest of forever.

1 rule : no sex, everything else goes.

It was driving me fucking nuts wondering what she would get into but as my drinks increased the feeling went away.

The next thing I knew I was pushed up against the blonde and she was grinding up on me kissing my neck with her arms around my neck.

By the end of the night I found myself pushed up against a couch making out with another fire red head.

Knowing Kayla she was doing the same thing and the feelings that clouded my mind pushed away the guilt. Fuck it I'm only 17.

The girl pulled me up and glanced towards one of the dark rooms bending down low enough for me to see her cleavage. Who knew the devil could be so fucking sexy?

My words were slurred and my eyes were cloudy but I felt like I was on top of the world. I fucking owned the world and nothing could touch me.

I followed her blindly into the dark room and groaned when she pulled off my shirt and rubbed her hands up and down my skin whispering dirty things in my ear.

She pushed me down on the floor and started kissing me wildly. Her hair draped over her almost naked body was driving me insane and I lost it.

The door bust open and Ace fell in the room with a girl draped over him sucking her face off.

The sound was enough to bring me out of the fog, as my best friend fell down next to me totally lost in his slut of the night. That is not me.

I pushed her off not bothering to grab my shirt as I almost ran out of the room, so fucking close to breaking.

God Damn it that was close.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments get you Kaylas P.o.v lets just say she gets a little wild. Carter is not the only one who gets to have fun. Question. I'm looking for someone to write the sex scene for after they get married, because I suck at that. So message me if you want to I would love for one of my readers to be the ones to do it so please? You will get credit of corse :)