Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Mistakes.. here when your not

I pulled out my phone typing quickly.

The text is sent carter made me smirk feeling confidence spike through my body like a surge of lightning. "Game on baby."

I called the bar tender back over. Sure he was hot. Blonde hair and blue eyes. Big muscles and a smirk that could freeze hell. Reminded me of an ex boy friend.

"What can I get you sexy?" he purred looking me up and down. It was as if he knew what was running through my mind.

I just winked and turned to walk away motioning for him to follow me to his office. He looked like a puppy as he followed at my heals practically drooling.

"Were are you going...?" Ray mumbled as i strutted passed her. With out a word.

When we got into the man's office he closed the door and locked it pushing me up against the wall with a smirk.

"I knew you wanted me baby." he smirked kissing me as he ran his hands up and down my body.

"Just shut up and kiss me damn it." I growled pulling him by his shirt down to kiss me.

I closed me eyes just letting time pass by and soaking it all in. His touch was nice but it didn't make me feel like I was on fire like Carter's touch never failed to do.

His kisses were good but, Carter's left me breathless and set my body on fire.

He pulled me down onto his desk never stopping his kiss as he pulled off my shirt and kissed up and down my body.

I pulled his shirt off and he growled as I ran my fingers up and down the tattoos on his chest, his lips never leaving mine.

I couldn't get carter out of my head. The night he preposed, the way his voice sounds when he tells me he loves me, and the electricity that drives through my body any time he touches me. I can't do this.

Maybe he can but I can't.

Just as that thought ran through my mind the guys fingers moved to my zipper on my pants.

"Get the fuck off of me were done." I growled pushing the guy onto the ground and rolling off the desk. I pulled my shirt back on surprised that the man didn't try to stop me.

I slammed the door open trying to get the tears of regret from falling from my eyes.

"Kayla were you going? wear were you?" Ray questioned sounding worried and sober.

"I'm going home. Take me home I'm done." I whispered but the look on my face must have pros-waded her

When we were in the car Ray turned to me. "Kayla what did you do?"

"Exactly what Carter did." was my only response as the tears started to pour down my face.

I looked down twirling the ring that sat on my finger. How did this happen?
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? 5 gets your next one!!!