Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

numbers and counting

It's been a week since our parties and he wont speak to me, well I guess its because i refuse to speak to him.

He knows, I'm sure of it, but he says nothing to me anyway. With others he is exactly the same laughing and talking animatedly to everyone.

But I can see the hurt in his eyes and it physically makes me hurt.

The wedding is in a week and I have no freaking clue how this is going to work out but I hope to hell it does. I never thought I would feel this way about him but I do and this hurts.

The front door slammed pulling me from my thoughts. Ace, dressed in all black with his black hair covering one of his bright blue eyes.

"dude sup with you?" Carter laughed at the look Ace was shooting us all. It looked innocent...

"Ya Ace what the hell did you do? I know that look." I laughed

With a content sigh Ace flopped down on the couch next to me throwing his arm across the back of the couch with out thought.

Its surprising how good of friends those two have become. Best friends.

Ace kissed me on the cheek grinning even wider.

"Oh God, what did you do Ace?" I whined dying to know how much fun he had with out me.

"Yeah man, we sent you out to find a tux for the wedding. How in the world did you find trouble in a taylor's shop?" Carter laughed.

There eyes met for a fraction of a second and the next thing i knew they were highfiving and laughing.

"Come on guys, thats not fair I don't speak guy!" I pouted rather childishly crossing my arms across my chest and pushing my bottom lip out into a pretty pout.

"He got laid." Carter said. This was the first word in a week he had said to me and I was surprised he had. Apparently he was too. He instantly got quiet.

Ace groaned. "Seriously guys?"

"I JUST GOT LAID IN A WEDDING SHOP FOR FUCKS SAKE AND YOU TWO ARE STILL BEING WEIRD!" he whined sounding like a little kid that drew a picture that no one liked.

he then turned to Carter. "dude, you cheated on her and she cheated on you... almost. This is stupid how many girls have you made out with in your whole life? You know it didn't mean anything."

Reasonable Ace was starting to weird me out but I watched as Carter's expression changed into thought.

Then he turned on me. "Kayla, how many guys have you made out with in your whole life?"

I just rolled my eyes but he looked serious. "Seriously how many?"

"Ace seriously not the time." I groaned shooting a fugitive glance at Carter who looked interested.

"Answer the question Kayla and then Carter will tell you and then you can get on with your ridiculously happy lives ." he added a smirk to the end of his speech.

" fine made out with or just kissed?" i groaned plopping down on the couch.

Ace turned to look at Carter for the answer. "Both." Carter smirked too and I knew he was loving this.

"Well lets narrow it down to just 16 and up. I would have to guess about 15?" i blushed after i answered.

"Ok Carter your turn." ace turned on Carter and the smirks were reversed I had his and he just looked uncomfortable.

"Um.. allot? Come on baby I can't count all the girls I have kissed. More than 20 thats for damn sure but none of them meant anything." he groaned begging me with his eyes to believe him.

"Fine how many girls have you had sex with since you were 16?" I have to say I didn't really want to know the answer but part of me felt like I had to hear it.

"About 20, give or take and no I couldn't begin to name them. Don't be mad baby you know how I was." he pleaded in a sweet voice as he bent down to my level an kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I'm not mad." I whispered, as the front door flew open and his dad walked in.

Holy hell did he hear all that?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i took so long i kind of forgot about the story since school started. But one reviewer begged me for an update like yesterday so here you go. Tell me what you think, made it super long. 5 reviews gets the next one and i promise it will never be that long in-between again. :)