Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Dress Rehearsal

Ray's p.o.v

The church was filled with people all bustling around like crazy. The craziest was mom, who sounded like a drill sergeant yelling at all of the poor people who working for her.

Calmest of all must have been Carter and Kayla. God. I swear they were made for each other. Perfection.

Mom yelled and everyone got in to position, as to get this thing started.

Carter stood at the front of the alter next to Ace, both dressed in jeans and wife beaters. Mom tried so hard to get them to dress up but Ace refused and Carter followed his lead.

The doors opened and Kayla pushed me forward down the isle grinning wildly when I almost tripped. Yes, she will fit well in our family.

*** time passed...slowly***

Two hours later everyone was out in the garden behind the church eating and having a party, as to Kayla's request. She couldn't stand to be bored.

Carter walked up and sat down with a groan.

"Sup bro?" I laughed at his annoyed expressions that he kept shooting towards mom.

"I swear I'm going to kill her before this thing ends." He groaned running his hands through his short hair.

"Smile, tomorrow you will be married, and you won't be able to escape the nagging for the rest of your miserable life!" I promised in an overly peppy tone.

WIth that Kayla walked up smirking as she sat down on Carter's lap. "Who is nagging my man?"

"No one but you sister." I laughed high-fiving her.

"Damn strait" she answered before Carter kissed her silencing her and shooting me glares.

Fine. God. I know when I'm not wanted. Gosh.

Quietly I snuck off the the front of the church escaping the noise and people.

With a sigh I sat down on the bench pulling my hair out of its horrible bun and running my hands through it.

"Aw, now why did you do that? It was so damn cute." a deep voice laughed stepping out of the dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? I really want to finish this story so that is my goal. Comments = love. I have a plan for the story so its just getting it written and out. Thanks for patience :)