Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Wedding

Kayla's p.o.v

Once more I found myself spinning around looking in the mirror. My dress flooded at my feet in a bunch of white frill and lace. Stereotypical. Yes, but I loved it.

Ray stood next to me looking amazing in her strapless blue dress. I let her pick since she is my maid of honor and soon to be my sister. Wow thats a mind fuck right there.

From outside the door I heard the music start and Ray smirked at me grabbing my arm and pulling me to the door. "Come on sister, lets do this shit."

Ace met me at the door looking hotter than hell in his somewhat revised tux. Which was a white wife-beater a tie hung loosely around his neck with a suite jacket and pants.

"Ready Princess?" he whispered smiling perfectly.

I was speechless and scared out of my mind to walk there with people I didn't know. Carter's mom invited everyone we had ever met and their brother... literally. Add on a bunch of important work partners of his father's, people who would work for Carter eventually, and you have my predicament.

Ace seemed to read my mind. "You have to be fucking kidding me. Is the great Kayla nervous?"

I slapped him on the shoulder glaring "Shut up Ace."

"Princess, you ready, you look hotter than hell in that dress, and the man you love is waiting just on the other side of the door for you. Probably wondering what the hell is taking so long. Lets go babe you got this."

Ace mumbled in my ear giving me a quick hug as someone opened up the doors.

The first thing I saw was Him. He looked amazing in his tux, yes actual tux he couldn't get out of it no matter how hard he tried, his mom would have died. But not that i'm complaining. Like I said. HOT.

Ace pulled me down the isle in what seemed to be a blur, I didn't recognize faces or voices all I saw was Carter.

It went perfectly, and the next thing I knew I was now Kayla Braxton. People clapped and cheered as he pulled me in a kissed me, making my world explode in perfection.

I felt like the princess everyone had always called me.

I was on top of the world and no one could touch me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? I need opinions. This is probably the last chapter unless you want an epilogue. I don't want to do a sequel. So I guess if this IS the end then thanks to everyone who read. Im working on something new but I will probably finish it before I post it so THIS doesn't happen again.
LOVE NICKIANDLOGAN