Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

The Bad Boys end

Ace's P.O.V

With a sigh Carter yanked the door open smirking slightly as he let me into their fucking huge house. I always knew Kayla would do well for her self but hey its not like i can complain.

Lets give you and update mainly so the losers who thought i would never be anything can shut the hell up and eat their words.

Its been 5 years since everything changed. I now own the fight club, i no longer fight and I don't have to even show up to run it. I just get all the money that comes with it.

Sure its illegal but that means no taxis and that is damn good. But the best part is being able to help the teenagers like me.

Kyle is only 5 and Kayla is letting me teach him, because she "doesn't want a pussy for a son" her words not mine, not that it matters because his eyes light up just like mine every time we practice.

Tell anyone that and I will gut you... naw actually I will just have someone do it for me. God Its great to be king.

I was pulled from my thoughts by the sound of a scream. With out a thought I was running up the stairs towards the scream.

As soon as I opened the door to her room the screams turned to giggles.

Incase you haven't heard there is a new princesses and she owns the hearts of every guy she meets, and she is only two.

"ACE!" she screamed giggling and clapping her hands as I bent down to pick her up.

"Hey angel." I laughed kissing her as she snuggled into my arms sighing contently.

"Why was she crying?" I turned noticing Kayla grinning wildly in the door way.

"She just woke up, because her dad decided to be an ass whole and yell at Kyle too loud." Kayla laughed as Carter walked in.

"its not my fault your son was being a little shit." Carter answered pulling her against his chest kissing her lightly.

"Ya sure he is MY kid when he fucks things up, and yours when?" kayla mocked

"He is my son when he kicks ass in fighting and defends his little sister." Carter answered.

My phone rang and i pulled it out doing my best not to move Sophie who fell asleep in my arms.

"Hey baby?" I cooed ignoring Kayla laughing at me.

"Ace, can you come get me?" she asked sounding slightly afraid yet annoyed.

"Why? were the fuck are you Rachel?" I growled getting worried.

" I was on the way home from the mall and my car broke down. Its getting dark and fucking cold, please come get me." She answered, her innocent voice getting softer and I could imagine her looking around. Worried.

"Ya baby I will get your brother and we will come get you. Get in the car and lock it. Be careful. Love you." I answered

"Love you too." she answered and then the line clicked dead.

With in seconds I had handed Sophie to Kayla and turned to an alarmed looking Carter.

"Rachel's car broke down on the way home, we gotta go get her." I mumbled trying to get him to hurry up.

"What do you mean my sister is stuck on the side of the road in the dark! You were supposed to fucking fix her car before she left, some boyfriend you are." He growled grabbing his keys and walking out the door.

I was too worried and pissed at my self to answer.

With the rumbled of my motorcycle followed by his we peeled out leaving a confused looking Kyle standing on the driveway.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? I need opinions. I kind of want to do a story from Sophia's p.o,v and keep all the characters but have it be about her when she is like 16 or 17? maybe she will be a fighter? Who knows but yeah please comment with ideas if you want a sequel. Love you guys thanks for reading.